Chapter 11: Break off the relationship

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Yi. I'm Mi Xue. I apologize for not coming to you in person." Mi Xue smiled and said, "I'm here today to take Yi Wei back. In the past years because I'm not in a good mental state, I thank you for taking care of him."

Zhao Zhen said with an ugly face, "Ms. Mi Xue, Yi Wei's is our biological son, don't you think it's inappropriate for you to come to our house and say these words?"

"I thought you should remember that from a legal point of view, Yi Wei is still my son." Mi Xue still smiled very gently. Although she sat in a wheelchair, her beauty and temperament still made the men and women present couldn't help but admire in their hearts.

"Ms. Mi Xue, our family is now holding a birthday party for Yi Wei and there are so many guests here. It's really inconvenient to discuss what you said." Yi Hong looked at Mi Xue and said, "Why don't we make an appointment to have a good talk on another day?"

"Birthday party?" Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei doubtfully and said, "I remember it very well. Today is not your birthday. Why do you hold a birthday party today?"

Mi Xue does remember Yi Wei's birthday clearly. In addition to her very good memory, she also prepares birthday gifts for Yi Wei every year. The same was true for Yi Wei after returning to Yi's home, but Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong did not give her birthday gift to Yi Wei.

"Because I and Yi Xuan are on the same birthday, in order to show that they attach more importance to Yi Xuan, after I return to this home, I celebrate my birthday early every year, so that on the his birthday, they can celebrate Yi Xuan alone." Yi Wei replied, "Especially this year's birthday is also the date of Yi Xuan's engagement with Gu Heng, so it is even earlier. But in order to compensate me, today's banquet is more lively than in previous years."

"Gu Heng... is the person who has been engaged to you before?" Mi Xue asked.

Yi Wei nodded.

The gentle smile on Mi Xue's face has disappeared. She looked at Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen seriously and said, "In your hearts, is Yi Wei not even worthy of his birthday with Yi Xuan? Since you can't treat the two fairly, why did you have to pick him up? Do you feel that you have the right to hurt him like this because you gave birth to him?"

"What are you talking about? When did we hurt him?" Zhao Zhen was accused infront of so many people and retorted angrily, "What do you know? Did we hurt him by holding such a birthday party for him?"

"Have you really understood how he feels? Have you respected his ideas? Is this birthday party what he wants or you want?" Mi Xue said, "The dissolution of the engagement is hidden from him, his fiance wants to be engaged to others, and even the birthday can't be celebrated on the birthdate. This doesn't hurt him in his heart?"

"There are guests here today..." Yi Hong tried to stop Mi Xue from continuing to talk and let them continue to be ashamed in front of so many people.

"You don't deserve to be parents, at least Yi Wei's parents. As his legal mother, I came here to take him out of this house today. But unlike you, I will respect his own choice." Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei and asked, "Yi Wei, do you choose to stay or go back with me?"

"Yi Wei!" Zhao Zhen also looked at Yi Wei and said, "You are our biological child with our flesh and blood. Your parents have never wanted to hurt you. Don't be provoked by others by few words!"

"She is not someone else. She has raised me for more than ten years. After I lost my parents, when I needed to be raised the most, she gave me a home, provided me with life that most people in the world could not enjoy, and was the one who let me receive the best education and provided me with a happy growth environment." Yi Wei said seriously, "She is my mother."