Chapter 75: Gets a life

The day after Wei Nanfeng and Sun Qi returned to his house to meet his parents, the two went to register and get the certificate and became legal partners.

Wei Nanfeng was very happy and invited his friends to his house to celebrate his marriage, and the specific wedding date was still discussing and choosing a suitable good day.

Yi Wei also followed Gu Yueshan and was able to ask Sun Qi about the specific situation and how they persuaded Sun Qi's parents.

Wei Nanfeng and Gu Yueshan drank and talked there. Sun Qi took Yi Wei to the audio-visual room and talked while watching a movie.

Wei Nanfeng's mother, Zhao Fang, knocked in, and followed two servants with pallets. She looked at Sun Qi and asked, "Xiaoqi, are you hungry?"

"Mom." Sun Qi stood up and said.

After registering today, Sun Qi went home with Wei Nanfeng. He changed his name to his mother. Wei Nanfeng was finally willing to get married. Zhao Fang was very happy and satisfied with Sun Qi. Knowing that Sun Qi was pregnant, she was even more happy. She cared about Sun Qi more about Sun Qi than Wei Nanfeng's own son.

"Auntie." Yi Wei also stood up and shouted.

"Sit down. There is no one else. You don't have to be so polite." Zhao Fang said, "Nanfeng said that you vomited a lot. I thought it's better to eat less and more meals. Eat a little at a time and eat a few more meals a day. This is the fruit porridge that the cook specials. It has a little sour and sweet taste, as well as the aroma of fruit. You can try it. No matter what time you want, you can let the kitchen cook for you. In the future, this is your own home. How comfortable you come."

"Okay, thank you, Mom." Sun Qi replied cleverly.

"Then talk about it. They don't know when to drink. You don't have to worry about them. I'll let people watch it." Zhao Fang said.

"Okay." Sun Qi nodded and watched Zhao Fang go out before sitting on the sofa with Yi Wei.

The two picked up the fruit porridge with fruit fragrance and tasted it. It was really delicious. They could eat the pulp, which tasted a little sour and sweet, and they wouldn't feel greasy.

"Aren't your mother angry?" Yi Wei asked.

"She was a little unhappy that I was pregnant before I graduated, but she didn't object to and be angry with Wei Nanfeng." Sun Qi ate fruit porridge and said, "You guessed right. Although my mother prefers me to get married, she doesn't object to my idea of being with men."

"Then why didn't she tell you that you were a hidden thing?" Yi Wei asked again.

"She said that she didn't want me to marry a man because I was a hidden couple, and I hoped that I could follow my inner orientation and choices." Sun Qi said, "Actually, my parents have seen that I'm dating Wei Nanfeng, and my mother is also going to tell me something hidden, but every time she asks me if I am in love, I deny and find excuses to avoid this topic. She thinks that I should not be psychologically prepared to confess, or not sure that I really loved Wei Nanfeng in my heart, so they didn't expose me for the time being, but many hints and reminded them to protect myself many times, but they didn't expect that I like Wei Nanfeng."

Sun Qi has been sensible and obedient since he was a child. He is also very considerate and filial to his parents. He has never been rebellious. Sun Qi's mother is still very relieved about him, but she never thought that Sun Qi, who has been a good baby for so many years, will actually be pregnant unmarried. But it has happened. Sun Qi's parents have known in their hearts that Sun Qi and Wei Nanfeng have fallen in love and are psychologically prepared, and the two families are satisfied with each other, so this matter was settled very quickly.