Chapter 72: Madam's diplomacy

Gu Yueshan is going to Luocheng for an important party. In a few days, Yi Wei will take the child with him. Wei Nanfeng and some of his friends will also go there.

The elders of the Gu family hope that Gu Yueshan will bring Gu Heng, Gu Chang, etc., and their nephews at a certain age will also bring them to see the world. Gu Yueshan himself felt that it was really necessary to let the younger generation of the Gu family show their faces, so he agreed to take them with him in person.

After checking in at the hotel, they went to their rooms, put on formal clothes, and prepared for the first day of the banquet.

After Gu Heng, Gu Chang and others changed their clothes, they stood outside the room of Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei and waited. After a while, the two doors opened, and Gu Yueshan came out with Yi Wei's hand. The others followed and went to the banquet hall together.

Gu Heng followed, looking at Gu Yueshan holding Yi Wei's hand, thinking that after Mi Wei was pregnant with a child, she had the capital to fight with Yi Wei. How long could they last now? If Mi Wei wins in the end, will he be treated the same way as his fourth uncle? Gu Heng had a moment. He didn't know whether he wanted Mi Wei to win or not to win.

At this North-South business gathering, many face-to-faced figures came, and the banquet scene was very grand.

Yi Wei followed Gu Yueshan and kept smiling and greeting people. Almost all others come with their partners, and the male partners are definitely not the only one. Lady's diplomacy is also very important. When Gu Yueshan communicates with the chairman and bosses, Yi Wei is also communicating with their partners.

In the process of communication, in addition to saying some polite words, the most important and critical thing is whether to obtain some useful information that the other party intentionally or unintentionally discloses in the process of talking and communication.

Yi Wei's performance was generous. Even if he communicated with some people who were much older than him, he talked very well, without any feeling of stage fright and discomptation. Whether it is Gu's people or actually his Gu family's in-laws, they have to admit that Yi Wei's words and behaviors are naturally generous and just right. Those who chat and communicate with him are very relaxed and happy.

Gu Chang whispered to Gu Heng, "In the past, I felt that as far as you were concerned, Yi Wei followed you, and it was too bad. Now I'm more sure about my idea. Sure enough, Yiwei's ability and self-existration are still the best match for the fourth uncle."

Gu Heng stared at Gu Chang fiercely and turned his head away and ignored him.

Gu Chang smiled and continued, "Yi Xuan is quite suitable for you, but now he doesn't even seem to like you. I guess it's because you inherit the Gu family without hope, so quickly get rid of the relationship with you so that you can find a better one."

Gu Heng pretended to be calm and didn't care what Gu Chang said at all. He turned around to find someone to talk, but in fact, what Gu Chang had just said was nailed into his heart, which suddenly hurt his heart. He had never thought about it before that Yi Xuan might have dissolved his marriage contract with him because he could not inherit Gujia's property. Although he doesn't want to think so now, every time he calls Yi Xuan, Yi Xuan's indifferent attitude towards him, he can't think too much.

Gu Chang looked at Gu Heng and smiled sarcastically, and also turned around to talk to others. That's what he thought, so he told Gu Heng like this, and he felt that what he thought should be wrong, otherwise why did Yi Xuan suddenly agree to break the marriage contract with him?

When the banquet was almost over, Yi Wei was a little tired. Gu Yueshan asked him to go back to his room to rest first. Yi Wei thought that the child was still in the room, so he went back to the room first.