Chapter 22: Blind date

Gu Yueshan put Yi Wei on the bed, helped him cover the quilt, then put his hand into the quilt and on his stomach, looked at him and said, "This is my child."

Yi Wei grabbed the quilt tightly, nodded and said obediently, "It's your child."

"You took my child and married him?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei dissatisfiedly and said.

"Don't say that. You say that as if I stepped on two boats and betrayed you." Yi Wei whispered, "It's the same person. How can there be yours? Anyway, it's our child."

"Mine is mine!" Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei's wrist, looked at Yi Wei seriously and angrily and said, "Everything can be his. Even this body, everything in the Gu family can be his, but you and the child can only be mine!"

"Okay, okay, it's all yours, I'm yours, and the child is also yours." Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan, who was about to get angry, took his hand and comforted him, "Don't be angry. I have to do it for the sake of my child. I want this child, and you definitely want this child, right? Anyway, you are him... No, I mean, anyway, you shared a body. I'm married to you like this, right? You can understand me, right?"

Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan with innocent and praying eyes and tried to calm him down. Now Gu Yueshan is like a bomb. A little spark can make him explode. Yi Wei can only show weakness and good words to him, and not provoke him.

Gu Yueshan hugged Yi Wei, and Yi Wei fell down obediently.

....................................

When Gu Yueshan was a teenager, he was kidnapped abroad. The head of the Gu family, Gu Yueshan's grandfather, used his strength to save Gu Yueshan.

At that time, when the police and Mr. Gu sent someone to find Gu Yueshan, all the people who kidnapped Gu Yueshan died, and Gu Yueshan also lay in the blood with scars, so that those who went to save him thought that they were late, and Gu Yueshan could no longer do it. But after taking him to the hospital for examination, the doctor said that although he was seriously injured, his life was not in danger.

Just as Gu Yueshan's grandfather thought he was fine. When he calmed down, Gu Yueshan woke up and changed his temperament greatly. He not only hurt the people around him, but also hurt himself.

Then Gu Yueshan began long-term psychotherapy, and the person who treated him at that time was Mi Xue's teacher. Mi Xue's teacher is also a very powerful psychotherapist. Gu Yueshan's condition has gradually improved, but it is necessary to completely suppress his other manic personality, and it also takes his own efforts.

Gu Yueshan's grandfather did not want to give up on him, not only because Gu Yueshan was personally deeply emotional, but also because Gu Yueshan's wisdom and ability were much higher than those of his other sons and grandchildren. Only he could support the whole Gu family and Gu's group, and he believed that Gu Yueshan would definitely overcome and solve the dual personality problem.

What Yi Wei met in the most remote flower room behind his home school was Gu Yueshan, who was manic. At that time, Yi Wei, who played the piano because of his irritable and anger, attracted Gu Yueshan, who was manic personality. He walked to Yi Wei and held his fingers and told him that resentment did not need to be held in his heart. If If he wants revenge, he can do it for him, but he will exchange it himself.

At that time, Yi Wei was scared when he saw Gu Yueshan with such an expression. He felt like a demon summoned by his anger, asking him to use himself as a sacrifice in exchange for revenge for him. At that time, Yi Wei did not expect that he would really go to make a deal with Gu Yueshan.

In his previous life, because of the death of Yi Wei's child, Gu Yueshan's manic personality was completely out of control and could no longer be concealed. The exposure of his greatest weakness also led to Gu Yueshan's tragic ending, so Yi Wei was actually very guilty about him.