Chapter 40: Women's clothing

The venue of Gu Yueshan's birthday party is Qunxiangshan Resort under Gushi Group.

Because the location is a little far away, all those who have been invited arrived early and check in directly at the hotel after arrival, waiting for the start of the evening banquet.

Home students also have to attend Gu Yueshan's birthday party. After they arrive, they gather together and wait for the start of the banquet.

"This is the first time I have attended Gu Dong's birthday party. In the past, Gu Dong's birthday seemed to have been held much, did it?"

"I heard that Gu Dong only invited close friends to get together on his birthday."

"So what happened this time? Why did you hold such a grand birthday party? Is there any special significance?"

"I don't know, Gu Heng, do you know?"

Gu Heng shook his head and said, "I don't know. My fourth uncle's mind is difficult to guess, or I can't guess at all, but no matter what my fourth uncle does, he has his reason."

"Why do you care so much? Anyway, we just need to eat, drink and play."

"That's right."

Yi Xuan remained silent and did not participate in their discussion. He carefully prepared a gift for Gu Yueshan, but he knew very well that the gifts he gave would probably only be submerged in other people's gifts. But this is his heart, just for his own heart.

"Gu Dong has arrived." The student sitting on the glass wall shouted.

The other students got up and walked up to the glass wall and looked down.

Gu Yueshan had got out of the car, but he did not immediately walk into the building, but turned around and stretched out his hand into the car.

Yi Wei helped Gu Yueshan's hand to get out of the car, and then was held in by Gu Yueshan.

"It seems that Gu Dong and Yi Wei are really dating."

"Yes, it's really enviable to see Gu Dong take care of Yi Wei so considerately."

"It may be that the two will get married."

"If they are really married, wouldn't Yi Wei become Gu Heng's..."

Everyone else looked at Gu Heng but Gu Heng turned around calmly and walked back to the place he had just sat down.

Gu Heng's friends immediately followed and began to comfort him.

"Gu Dong can't have children. Even if Yi Wei marries him, they will not have their own children, which will not affect you to become the heir of the Gu family."

"Yes, not to mention that Yi Wei may not be able to marry Director Gu. Even if they get married, they may divorce. What's more, they can't have their own children, and they are more likely to be separated than ordinary people."

"No matter how good the relationship is, it may change, and you are Gu Dong's only nephew, which will never change. You can rest in peace of mind."

"Enough!" Gu Heng pressed his voice and said with an ugly face, "I know it myself. You don't have to say these words to comfort me. Don't say it as if Yi Wei is with my fourth uncle, and my life is messy. This thing won't affect me!"

The others looked at each other and didn't know what to say, so they began to be silent.

Yi Xuan also looked at Gu Heng, sighed in his heart, and then continued to remain silent. How could he see that although Gu Heng said so, he must care in his heart. What's more, it's hard not to care about this kind of thing?