Chapter 46: The first night

During the winter vacation, Sun Qi originally wanted to play games in the room but after repeatedly refused, he was dragged out by his cousins.

He really has nothing in common with these cousins who are only seen few times a year, but he is not very reluctant.

After boarding the cruise ship, Tian Xiang, Sun Qi's eldest cousin, said to them, "Today it's my treat. Everyone eats, drinks and has fun. It's all mine."

"Thank you, Brother Xiang."

"Brother Xiang is atmospheric."

"It seems that my uncle has made a lot of money this year, so we won't be polite to you."

"You are all my own brothers. You don't have to be polite to me." Tian Xiang said, "Go to the casino twice first, then massage to relax, and then sing. How about staying here tonight?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

Everyone else agreed. Tian Xiang went to change the chips and distributed them, and then the group walked into the casino.

Sun Qi came to such a place for the first time, and he couldn't gamble and didn't want to learn, so he was going straight to the seating area next to them.

"Xiaoqi, don't you play?" Tian Xiang looked at Sun Qi, who walked directly to the rest area.

"I'll sit down for a while before playing. You play with yours. Have fun. Don't worry about me." Sun Qi said.

"Are you hungry again? Let me order something for you. Just sit here and wait for us, and we'll play for an hour." Tian Xiang said.

"Okay." Sun Qi nodded, "Thank you, brother."

As soon as Sun Qi sat down, suddenly someone sat beside him and hugged him.

Sun Qi was shocked and immediately turned his head to look. His cousins were also stunned.

"Kid, is this where you should come from?" Wei Nanfeng hugged Sun Qi in one hand and looked at him with a wine glass in the other hand.

Sun Qi was stunned when he looked at Wei Nanfeng and didn't know how to react.

Wei Nanfeng's friend shouted, "Nanfeng, what are you doing? Did you drink too much? Pull him back quickly and don't let him scare the children."

"You, aren't you coming too?" Sun Qi said unconvincedly.

"How old am I and how old are you?" Wei Nanfeng said.

"I'm an adult." Sun Qi said dissatisfiedly.

"Nanfeng, Nanfeng, don't scare others." Wei Nanfeng's friend came to pull him away.

"It's an adult, but I'm not familiar yet." Wei Nanfeng kissed Sun Qi hard on the face, and then whispered in his ear, "Don't run around."

Wei Nanfeng was pulled away by his friends. One of his friends apologized to Sun Qi and said, "I'm sorry, he drinks a little too much. Don't forget it."

Wei Nanfeng's other friend called the manager to count Sun Qi's cost of food, drink and accommodation in their accounts, which shocked Sun Qi.

"Xiao Qi, are you all right?" Tian Xiang looked closer at Sun Qi and asked.

"I'm fine." Sun Qi shook his head.

"We can't afford to provoke those people just now. Since it's not good, go back... Don't tell your parents, otherwise we won't be able to play in the future." Tian Xiang said.

"I won't say it. You can play and I'll wait for you here." Sun Qi thought to himself that he was teased with this kind of thing by his boyfriend. How could he go back and talk to his parents?