Chapter 66: Other people's territory

After Yi Wei arrived, he went directly from the airport to the place where the competition was held, the Psychological Association in Eitsburg.

The bodyguard opened the door. After Yi Wei got out of the car, he looked up at the magnificent classical building in front of him and walked up the steps with someone.

As Yi Wei's assistant this time, Deng Song accompanied Yi Wei to get up. After entering the association hall, Deng Song took the information to help Yi Wei go through the formalities.

Yi Wei sat on the sofa in the hall and sent a message to Gu Yueshan and his adoptive mother that he had arrived at the Psychological Association. When he first got off the plane, he had already called them.

Yi Wei had Mi Xue's letter of recommendation, so various procedures were handled quickly. In about ten minutes, Deng Song came over with a magnetic card.

"Master Yi Wei, this magnetic card is used in check-in and after the competition. Please take good care of it." Deng Song said.

Yi Wei took the magnetic card and took a look, and then said, "I know. I can only go in by myself. Go to the hotel to rest. If there is anything, I will contact you."

"Okay." Deng Song did not leave immediately after answering, but watched Yi Wei get up and walk in, let several bodyguards guard here, and then take others away to check in a nearby hotel.

Yi Wei looked up at the map on the wall, and then walked to the management office to check in.

After entering the management hall, Yi Wei went to the side of the counter and handed over his magnetic card. After waiting for a while, the staff put the magnetic card, room card and the participant's pass tag on the counter, and then put a check-in agreement for him to sign.

Yi Wei picked up the tag and took a look. After seeing the word "Zone D" on it, he was stunned for a moment, and then asked in a foreign language, "My referee told me that I should be assigned to Area A. Is there something wrong with this?"

The staff replied, "The information displayed on the magnetic card is Zone D."

Yi Wei thought that the difference between Area A and Area D is still very big, not only the difference in the check-in conditions, but also related to the division of the later competition. He took out his phone number and was ready to call to ask what was going on.

"Yi Wei, long time no see."

Yi Wei's finger, who was about to make a phone, paused when he turned his head and saw Qi Ran coming with several people coming, and Yi Xuan also followed him.

"I know you're coming. I asked my brother specifically. I heard that you have been assigned to Area D?" Qi Ran looked at Yi Wei and said, "You are recommended by Mrs. Mi Lei to participate in the competition. You should be assigned to Area A. However, although Mrs. Mi Lei's fame is still there, after all, it has changed. She has not appeared for so many years, and her performance has not been recorded by the association. It is normal for you to be assigned to Area D by her. ."

"Who is your brother?" Yi Wei grabbed the point of his words and asked.

"My brother Gail is the person in charge of the zoning arrangement of the contestants this time." Qi Ran smiled and said, "By the way, several of the supervisors of this competition are all students of my teacher, and my teacher is also one of the chief judges."

Yi Wei looked at him and said, "So, the whole association is your sphere of influence. When I come here to participate in the competition, I can only behave with my tail, right? After all, I have offended you before. With your personality, I can't take revenge, can I?"