Chapter 24: Don't want to work

Gu Yueshan's head was very uncomfortable. In order to stay awake, the teacup in his hand was unconsciously crushed by him.

Yi Wei looked at his bloody hand, and his hands couldn't help trembling a little. He opened his mouth but didn't know what to say. He knew that Gu Yueshan must be very uncomfortable now, and he couldn't feel his pain and feelings. No language made any sense.

Yi Wei quickly went to get the medicine box and helped Gu Yueshan deal with the wound on the palm of his hand. After carefully confirming that there was no fragment in the cleaned wound, he helped him apply medicine and put it with a waterproof cloth.

Yi Wei stood up and looked at Gu Yueshan and said, "Go to bed and lie down for a while."

"It's all right." Gu Yueshan shook his head, opened his eyes and patted the position next to him and said, "Sit with me for a while."

"Don't shoot." Yi Wei sat down and held his hand.

Gu Yueshan sat for a while, and it was really just for a while. The two sat like this and said nothing. But Yi Wei knew that he was fine, but he was not really fine. He must still feel uncomfortable, but he couldn't do anything now, so he could only accompany him like this.

In about an hour or so, the porridge cooked by Chen Mengying and the soup cooked by Yan Yiyun were delivered. Yi Wei went out to pick it up. He took it to Gu Yueshan and asked him if he wanted to eat it.

The key to bring the food made by other women to your husband in person is that when you know that these two women have a certain mentality towards Gu Yueshan, Yi Wei's mood is a little complicated. He couldn't do anything to throw away these foods directly, but he was very uncomfortable. Even if he and Gu Yueshan did not get married because of love, he was very serious about cultivating feelings with Gu Yueshan. He was not big enough to be indifferent to this kind of thing.

Yi Wei put the tray on the table and looked at Gu Yueshan and asked, "The porridge was sent by Miss Chen, and the soup was sent by Miss Yan. They cooked it in person. Which bowl do you want to eat?"

Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei silent for a while and asked, "You really dare to look in front of me, so which bowl do you want me to eat?"

"They two are so noisy... I... since they have agreed..." Yi Wei hesitated for a long time and said, "Anyway, I... I don't think the cook of the Gu family is worse than this."

Yi Wei couldn't say frankly what he didn't want Gu Yueshan to eat, but he also expressed his true thoughts in his heart. Since Gu Yueshan asked him, he naturally wanted to tell the truth, and he would never do anything to persuade Gu Yueshan to eat these foods.

"Then take it out and let it be thrown away." Gu Yueshan said, "You don't have to pay attention to the two women. I have told the housekeeper that they will not be allowed to step into the main house in the future."

Yi Wei looked down, then picked up the tray and asked the servant to take it to the kitchen and put it. Anyway, he had done what he promised them. At that time, even if the two of them asked, he would truthfully answer them that Gu Yueshan would not eat.

Gu Yueshan had Yi Wei's reason to say that he was sick. He simply gave himself a few days off and didn't go to the company, so he had a good rest at home.

In fact, Gu Yueshan just doesn't want to work and doesn't want to see other people's faces. He just wants to cultivate feelings with Yi Weiqing and me to cultivate feelings with children.

Osmanthus and chrysanthemums are blooming. Gu Yue lived in Qingxi Garden on the grounds of Shanxi recuperation. He could hold Yi Wei all day long. If it hadn't been like three meals or eaten, he wouldn't have let go.