Chapter 43: Deception

The news that Alan Chien was coming to give a speech at the School of Psychology triggered discussion among the students of the School of Psychology and the School of Fragrance.

"Is it Alan Chien, who has been a famous psychological genius abroad in the past two years, who ranked third on the annual best-selling list of psychological books for the first time?"

"I just finished reading the introduction released by the school. That's what it is. Is he coming to our college to give a speech? It's really surprising. Although our school is not well-known in China, it is not ranked at all over the world. Why did it come to our college to give a speech?

"Maybe it's because he is too young to be famous for a long time and can't get the invitation of a well-known school all over the world, so he began to practice speaking in colleges like ours to prepare for the future, right?"

"But even so, there must be a better choice. Isn't it better to choose schools in their own country?"

"I just finished reading his book recently. It's really good, and there are many methods and theories about combining psychology with psychic therapy. He knows so much about vasotherapy, maybe he likes our country very much?"

"That makes sense. Anyway, when he comes to give a speech, he may talk about the reason for our college's speech. Don't you know then?"

On the day Alan Chien came to give a speech at the School of Psychology, many students from Xiang College also went to the School of Psychology to listen to the speech. After all, this psychological genius has been recognized and favored by many people. Although he is not very famous now, his future is endless.

Sun Qi also took Yi Wei to listen to the speech, because he had read Alan Chien's book and learned a lot from his book. He admired him very much, so he would have a chance to hear his speech this time. Of course, he will not miss it.

After the two sat down, Sun Qi took Alan Chien's book with a smile and said, "I think he must like the culture of our country very much, so that he can feel that he is a gentle and deep person between his lines, especially when he is still so young. I really want to see what he looks like."

"I'll see it later." Yi Wei smiled and said.

Sun Qi nodded and looked expectant for the speech to begin.

The lights on the stage lit up, everyone immediately calmed down, and the speaker came out of the background.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Alan Chien, also known as Qi Ran." Qi Ran said with a gentle smile on his face, "I am a graduate of this college who has graduated for three years. I'm your senior."

Not only were the other students very surprised and surprised. Thinking that Allen Chien was originally from their country, but also a graduate of their college, even Yi Wei and Sun Qi were stunned.

Yi Wei specially asked people to investigate about Qi Ran, but time was limited. He was eager to expose Yi Bo to Sun Qi, so after investigating where Qi Ran was located, he did not continue to let the investigation continue. Unexpectedly, Alan Chien turned out to be Qi Ran. Yi Wei thought that he should not be discovered by Yi Bo, so he concealed his real name and did not disclose his identity.

In the surprise of the students, Qi Ran's speech continued, and the more students listened to it, the more fascinated they are. Qi Ran is still quite talented and practical. After all, he is a genius recognized by many psychologists abroad.

Sun Qi was still very uncomfortable when he thought that he was regarded as a stand-in by Yi Bo, but this discomfort was only aimed at Yi Bo, and although he did not have the excitement of Qi Ran's speech at the beginning, he still admired him very much.