Episode Fifteen: Splatfest Return

(Start in Splatsville Square. HIRO, SHUMI, INKURA, SPIDER, and BRIDGETT stand amongst the crowd of kids in tie-dye shirts. BRIDGETT, SPIDER, and HIRO are wearing blue, INKURA is wearing yellow, and SHUMI is wearing red.)

Inkura-Hold on. Where's Deep Cut? Don't they have some sort of stage where they do a kick-off performance?

Shumi-Not in Splatsville.

Inkura-That's no fun.

Hiro-We're saving all our energy for the actual battles. Besides, Deep Cut's on float duty for the first hour.

(SHIVER's float floats overhead. INKURA looks up and waves.)

Inkura-Hi, Shiver!

(SHIVER looks down and sneers.)

Inkura-That's not very nice.

Hiro-Is it just me, or is, like, everyone voting for Shiver this month?

Inkura-I'm not.

Shumi-Well, we've got one objective for this Splatfest and one objective only: WIN!

Hiro-And don't injure yourself.

Shumi-ALSO DON'T INJURE MYSELF!

Hiro-I, personally, am here to lose.

Spider-We already know that.

Bridgett-And we're not gonna do that. C'mon, kids and squids. Let's have some fun!

(She runs toward SquidForce Tower. The others follow her.)

Inkura-Did Shumi injure herself last Splatfest?

Hiro-Wave Breaker to the head.

Inkura-That'll do it.

Shumi-But my skull is a little bit tougher this month. No concussions today!

(She catches up to BRIDGETT. Opening theme. Cut to MakoMart. SHIVER and FRYE are commentating.)

Shiver-Now that most people are in the lobby and not in the streets, we can finally sit down and do some commentary in MakoMart.

Frye-Team colors are blue for Shiver and red for Big Man.

(BRIDGETT, HIRO, and SPIDER are blue. BRIDGETT has the Dualie Squelchers. SHUMI is red.)

Shiver-Looks like Shumi's here to win it for Big Man. (booth) Let's hope she doesn't injure herself.

Frye-Ready...

Shiver/Frye-Go!

(The players launch onto the arena. As the others charge forward, BRIDGETT stays behind and covers the ramp to the left. Then she begins covering the rest of home base. She swims further and further to the right.)

Shiver-It looks like Bridgett is going for that #1 Home Base Inker medal.

Frye-Good idea. The home base is the most difficult part for the enemy team to get to. You know, unless things really go south.

(BRIDGETT's special finishes charging. A red Tenta Missile circle appears around her.)

Bridgett-Aw. Is Shumi using the REEF-LUX?

(She swims away, turns around, and covers up the red splatter.)

Shiver-(booth) Just for the record, Shumi is using the REEF-LUX.

(BRIDGETT fires onto the landing below. She jumps down and reloads. She covers the ramp ahead of her and swims forward.)

Frye-Bridgett's going to try and put the pressure on the red team.