Chapter 8

Sunghoon POV

Sunghoon POV

In the morning I woke up feeling like shit. I lifted my body off the bed lazily went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I brushed my teeth and wore some random clothes. I was so tired. I took my bag, wore my shoes and exited the house. After a while I was in front of the school. I started walking to my first class. On the way I saw Heeseung.

"Oh, Sunghoon – good morning. Or should I say bad morning. You don't look really flattering." He said after he looked at me.

"Heeseung hyung I'm not in the mood." I said

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Long story I'll tell you at the lunch break."

"Ok. Have to go now. See you around"

"Bye hyung." We parted ways and I started walking till my next class. I entered the classroom and my eyes landed on Nabi sitting all by herself, writing something down on her notebook with her earphones. She looked like usual.

I sat down on my desk and took my stuff out. The teacher arrived and our class started. I couldn't focus at all. I shouldn't have fallen asleep that late last night. All I want is to take a long nap. It's already lunchbreak. I saw the rest of my friends outside of school walking together. Jay looked furious while the rest of them were laughing their asses off. I approached them.

"What are you guys laughing at so much?" They all looked at me still laughing unless Jay who still had his pissed expression on his face.

"Jay accidently entered the girl's bathroom and one girl kicked him out while hitting him with her hand bag and calling him a disgusting pervert." Jake said through laughing. I started laughing too just by imagining it.

"You don't know how funny it looked." Heeseung said choking from laughing.

"It was an accident! Stop it." Jay said sounding even more furious from before. After a couple more minutes of us laughing we calmed down.

"I haven't laughed that well in so long. My stomach hurts." Heeseung said and put his hand on his stomach.

"Btw Sunghoon. Why do you look so tired?" Jay asked trying to change the topic.

"I drank last night and then I couldn't sleep when I got home. Then I finished a whole movie and that's not all. I even saw my dad and his new wife." I said and rubbed my eyes gently, cuz I don't want to ruin that beautiful skin of mine.

"Really?! And what happened?" Jake took a sip of his coffee after he asked.

"Well she is pregnant in the sixth month." Jake chocked on his drink and started coughing while the others looked shocked.

"PREGNANT?" They shouted in unison and all people looked at us.

"Wow, guys. Can't you shout louder I think they couldn't hear you in Gangnam." I said with bored expression.