"A picnic on hill"

A/N:Some nice fluff because I'm depressed after Wilbur's lore stream WTF!

TW:Swearing

It was a calm quiet day, the autumn breeze making the leaves shake. Birds tweeting because Las Navdas is not an actual desert.

But where not in Las Navdas today, we turn to a a burger van that shimmers a red tint.

There's a grassy hill is seen in the distance, two things on it having a picnic. With a red and white checkered blanket, there eating crumpets and biscuits because the half boy is British...

Maybe!?!

Anyway said Half human is half goat his name Tubbo, you mostly likely know him.

And then his beloved half enderman half something else, Ranboo (still alive at this point)

You know them both, there married and having a date.

Let's check in...

"And then I said...I'm about hit-spit spackle the fuck outta someone." They both laughed at the boys joke. They don't laugh often, but when they do it's usually with each other.

Tubbo is laying on Ranboo's chest and eating a biscuit. Tubbo is telling Ranboo a story about a time he tried to speak German but failed miserably.

Ranboo meanwhile is playing with shorter boys hair trying to saying away from the sharp horns.

It was a quiet day...on a quiet hill...now even more quiet.

Because now there was only the goat boy on the hill, his beloved gone.

From his life and a story that ends here...

A/N:Haha I lied!