"The proposal"

A/N this is how I feel the proposal would go down...

Ranboo POV

I was pacing back and forth nervous about what I was about to do. I told Tubbo to come over to the game we said I love you at. 

It was so random but this time where not defusing bombs.

I saw him walk over to me waving his hand.

"Oh this place again are you really going to defuse bombs?" He asked...

"No something better." I said waiting for him to reply when he did not I went on. "Tubbo this is the place we said I love you and you where the one to say it first so I want to say this first to get back at you." I say and then I get down on one knee.

Pulling out a purple box with a rig inside of it.

The rig is black and in white cursive it says "your beloved" the center is a eye of ender.

"Will you marry me?"

I asked him he smiled so brightly. Then he took the rig and put it on his rig finger and made his two fingers go in a stand up gesture.

So I did then he got on one knee...

My jaw dropped but farther than it usually does...

Tubbo POV

"I was supposed to ask you bitch." I laugh...

"So Ranboo my beloved..."

"Yes Tubbo_?"

"Will you marry me and be my platonic husband?" I asked bringing  out a white box. Inside was a rig with a silver hook that said "Your beeloved". On the middle was a black and white bee.

"Yes..."

He said taking the rig and putting it on his rig finger.

I stand up and we hug laughing  look at each other's rings twisting them back and forth. (PLATONIC) Love filling are hearts...

But this is only for tax benefits...

A/N a shortish one again but whatever...