"Over protective"

Tw:Swearing 

Ranboo POV

I meet Wilbur today. The Wilbur that went insane and blew up his Country he didn't like me very much.

Not surprised though...where basically opposites.

But when I mentioned I hated Dream he seemed to dislike that which scares me.

Tommy was being Tommy y'know

I was walking to Techno's place wanting to have a conversation with him.

Then I saw Tommy complaining about stone 'well that's not the weirdest I've ever seen'

"Oh hey Ranboo how are you." Tommy said waving at me.

"Good you?" I said waving back.

"Ok but are you ok considering you know how Wilbur was treating you like a little bitch." Tommy said sounding different 'was Tommyinit just nice to me?'

"Uh yeah I'm fine." I say.

"Good glad about that—" Tommy starts to say but gets cut off by someone.

"Oh hey again Ranboo!" Wilbur says...

"Oh uh hi Wilbur." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey you son of a bitch get the fuck away from him!" Tommy yelled.

"I still can't tell if your trying to protect me or him." He says repeating himself from a few hours earlier.

"Why would I protect a bastard like you!" He yelled again...

"What ever keep working on that stone Tommy and Ranboo I want to try to get to know each other more." He says I gulped.

"Ok"

"Good." He says then walks away into the nether.

"Ugh that son of a bitch!" Tommy says looking back at me...

"Are you ok?" He asked confusing me again...

"Tommy are you being nice to my husband?" Tubbo says coming out of nowhere.

"Uh—-no I was just having a pleasant conversation with him." He says running of.

Tubbo laughs walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and looking up at me. 

"So what where you doing here anyway?" He asked?

"Well I was going to Techno and tell him about you know us (~Forsadowing~)" I say smiling at him.

"But we can do that another day right now can we just go to my house and cuddle and talk about how Tommy was being nice to me?" I say...

"Of course" Tubbo says us walking to my house...

Phi1za POV

"I'm just here..."

(A/N yea I know it was more Tommy and Ranboo but I love the idea that Tommy has a big soft spot for Ranboo)