"Nightmare's"

⚠️SPOILERS FOR WILBUR'S STREAM "ONE YEAR AGO" PLZ ITS A REALLY SHORT STREAM GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY⚠️

Tubbo's POV

"I'm sorry Tubbo I'll try to make it as plainness and colorful as possible." Technoblade says firework launcher in hand. I don't even time to think, know what to say before I meet my untimely demise.

He shots the contraption hitting right in the chest it welding me up in pain agonizing pain. I want to cry I want to break down and scream at him scream at everyone about how unfair this is. Since he didn't kill me he shot me again this time hurting worse than the last. I scream until I can't scream anymore by that time my name is chat...

I lost my second canon life...

I can't do this, this will stay with me forever and I know it. I'm not dumb I know that but doesn't mean it hurts less now. All the betrayal...I THOUGHT TECHNO WAS MY FREIND!

I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST HIM...I guess I was wrong.

All the pain was still in my chest it hurt so badly I didn't understand why. WILBUR COULD OF ALSO HELP ME BUT HE DID NOT HE LET ME DIE A MOST HORRIBLE DEATH!

At the end of it I woke up I was sweating from head to toe. My breathing was heavy I was crying my eyes out. I felt someone touch my arm I looked over and I saw Ranboo looking over at me with sad face.

I must of had another nightmare...these happen a lot more often now. That's why I tried my best to stay away from home when I went to bed so Ranboo wouldn't see me like this.

Since I told Wilbur though that I had these nightmares and Ranboo was there they made me stay at home to go to sleep.

Now I'm crying and sweating like crazy...

I feel Ranboo hug my waist...

"Shhhh it's ok it was just a nightmare ok bee." They said rubbing my back trying to clam me down "hey Tubbo can you name me five things you can see?" I nod questioning what there doing but going along with it anyway.

"Um you the bed sheets...uh a c—chair um the window and uh pillows." I say...

"Ok ok good take your time...ok what are four things you can feel?" They ask...

"Ok um your arms claw things...the sheets, my hair in my face and uh my wedding ring" I say very confused about what going on but feeling slightly better.

"Ok good you're doing so well...ok 3 things you can hear?" They ask again...

"Um my voice, my breathing and um the whizzing of the cold wind outside"

"Ok that's good only two more to go now two things you can smell?"

"You're flowery, minty smell and clean bedding."

"Ok this is the last one what is one thing you can taste?"

"Grass." I say...

"Ok do you feel better now?" They asked and I nodded "ok that's good now do you want to try going back to sleep you don't have to if you don't want to"?

I just nod lay my head on their chest them putting there arms around me I slowly started to drift of have my first dreamless night in forever...