"My dad..."

(A/N Hello I really wanted to write some Tubbo angst so enjoy this!)

TWS:Crying, Yelling, Swearing, and talk about death...

Tubbo's POV

Me and Ranboo where looking though old photo albums we just got though with Ranboo's because they didn't have that much.

So then we started with mine and the first one was blue and it had a little bee on it.

Ranboo opened the first and at first we just saw some baby pictures of me. Ranboo awwwed at all of them which made my face a beat shade of red from embarrassment. Then I saw something...

At the top of the photo is said

"Father and son bonding"

It wasn't Phi1za and me who is my adoptive father and the only one I remembered about. But the person I saw in the photo was me and...

Schlatt

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed and dropped the album.

"Bee what's wrong why are you screaming?" Ran asked grabbing onto my arm...

"It's just...that...my dad is Schlatt." 

"Who?" They asked so innocently not knowing who that dreadful man was.

"You know the story of Pogtopia...?"

"Oh yeah I do..."

"You know that evil dictator we talked about but never said his name?"

"Yeah?!"

"It was Schlatt." Ranboo eyes widened giving me this face.

"W-what so that means your OWN FATHER PLAINED YOU EXECUTION AND LEFT YOU ON THE SIDE OF THE RODE IN A BOX!"

I nod before I even released tears started falling on the floor. On after the other until I dropped onto the ground with my hands over my face.

"Oh bee..." Ranboo said going down to me petting my hair.

"WHY DID NO ONE TELL WHY IS THIS THE WAY I FIND OUT!"

"I don't know 'love'...I just don't know."

They started rubbing my shoulders and arms and Whispering sweet nothings into my pointed ear. I claimed down after that and we ended back on the couch with me using Ranboo's chest as a pillow. Ranboo's arms around me and mine playing with there hair. A blanket wrapped around both of us.

Michael decided at some point and was between us both.

We would continue looking though albums later but for now will just stay like this...