"It wasn't about the burgers was it?"

⚠️SPOILERS FOR WILBUR'S STREAM READING THE DSMP WILBUR LORE⚠️

This is set before Ranboo's death as the stream explains.

TW'S:Swearing, death, and blowing up

Tubbo's POV

—————————————

All I could see was smoke and dust. The smoke cleared I saw Quackity and Wilbur out of the corner of my eye. But no Ranboo...

Where was he? He...what did he mean...no I know what he meant.

But why? Why like this?

"Wilbur what the fuck have you done?!?" I shouted at the old coated man. His eyes where wide he had his hand on his chest and just stood.

Big Q looked like Wilbur in that moment just in shock. I stood up tears in my eyes...

"ANSWER ME!" I screamed at him I was so angry I could throw him across the room. He lifted his head to look at me.

"I—I don't know..." He responded sheepishly "I was just gonna blow up Quackity's horse I didn't want this." 

"Well it happened now if you excuse me I'm gonna find Ranboo!" I screamed I wanted to say partner but I didn't trust Wilbur with that information and I didn't think I ever will. 

I scampered up the trap down to go find the half enderman. I saw them at the burger van inside I walked up to them to not startle them.

"Hi boo..." I said quietly.

Their where burn marks all over their face I sat down and grabbed their clawed hands. They looked up at me. 

And put their head on my shoulder...

"I was wrong..." I added

"About what?" They asked muffled.

"About the tables..." I replied.

It was not the time to talk about the explosion that was for another time. For now I prefer silence and I'm pretty sure they did as well...