"HE'S OUT!"

⚠️ SPOILERS FOR TECHNO'S "VISTOR" STREAM AND QUACKITY'S "VISTING DREAM AND TECHNO IN PRISON" STREAM BECAUSE SHIT WENT DOWN!⚠️

TW'S-Crying,Fear of death, and sadness...

A/N this is an AU where Ranboo was there when Techno got out with Phil

(ALSO TECHNO SUPPORT HELPING HIM GET THOUGH THIS!)

Ranboo POV

Then Phil opened the hatchet and Techno popped out of no where. Before I knew it I was running up to him and hugged his waist.

"YOUR BACK! I missed you." I said smiling looking up at him.

"Hey Ran! And yes I'm back." He said and ruffled my black and white hair. Then Techno started yelling Phi1za about how it took him 3 months to read his Will while I stayed their hugging him.

"We got getting going Ran I have something to do."

I pout "Already!" I say but let go anyway we walk back up to Techno's house he we bid him fair well. Then I say bye to Phil and go of to Snowchester wanting to see my platonic Husband.

"Hey bee!" I yell when I entered the house but I see no one I started walking looking around for my beloved but see him no where but then I here some sniffing.

"Bee?" I ask...

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong are crying?" I asked all I hear is some shuffling and then I see him. Tubbo his bright blue eye and bight yellow one from all the nukes. Has going dull and his hair is messed up all over face and his cheeks are puffy.

And I see small little droplets hit the floor...

"Oh bee what's wrong?" I asked I go up to hug him as he put his head in my stomach.

"D-Dream he's out." He says and my face froze...

He's out...I thought...I know Techno got out but Dream he...what?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked...

"I alarm went ok in the prison and Sam made an announcement that Dream had escaped and to look for him..." Tubbo said and he broke down a few seconds afterward "AND I KNOW HES GONNA TRY TO KILL ME BECAUSE HE SAID HE WOULD BOO I DONT WNAT TO DIE!"

Tubbo just started crying and bee upset...

"I WAS FINE WITH BACK THEN BECAUSE TOMMY WAS ONLY ONE THAT WOULD CARE BUT NOW I HAVE YOU AND MICHAEL! AND I DONT WANT THIS!" He keep yelling and yelling and crying...

"Hey,hey shhhhhh it's gonna be ok I won't let him hurt you ok...it's not gonna happen ok." I say and Tubbo nods.

"Now let's go to sleep you need a nap." I say and he nods again.

So pick him up his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck and head in my chest. I had my arms on his hips to keep him steady and I brought him to are bed and laid down.

Both of us cuddling until we feel asleep...