"I don't know my gender"

Tubbo's POV

I was laying down on the couch in mine and Ranboo's new mansion. When Ranboo popped out of no where.

"I don't know my gender." Ranboo says confusing me...

"What"

"I never learned my gender because I don't remember it and now I'm having an identity crisis." Ranboo says now laying down on my legs.

"Oh—-well what makes you feel most comfortable me saying." I ask smiling back at Ranboo.

"Uhhh I don't know we could try?" Ranboo asked giving me an awkward smile I nod.

"Ok uhh you ask me a question." I say Ranboo nods...

"Ok uh what do you think about Ranboo?" Ranboo asked...

"He is a pretty tall endermen." I say Ranboo frowns slightly...

"No that doesn't feel right." Ranboo says look up and me urging me to go on.

"Ok uh she is a pretty tall endermen." I say Ranboo frowns again..

"No can you try another pronoun?" Ranboo asked I nod...

"They are a pretty tall endermen" Ranboo smiles slightly...

"Ca—Can you do that one again just in a different sentence?" Ranboo asked.

"Mhm ok they where walking down the sidewalk." I say Ranboo smiles brightly...

"That's it!" They say smiling and hugging me.

"Do you wanna try so more just to be sure." They nod...

We try more for hours never finding one that fit them enough so we went with they/them.

"Do you feel better?" I ask they nod.

"Can you just do one more?" They ask I nod...

"Ranboo my beloved well they are the best and most sexy thing that's ever happened to me." I say smiling mischievously.

"W—what w-hat uhhhhh..." They say I laugh my ass of...

They put there head in my chest laughing with me I started playing with there hair. Both of us laughing and having a good time...

(Hello I saw this video where a clip channel said that Ranboo uses they/them pronouns for there gender and a comment under that post saying. "Ranboo's character doesn't have no gender because they don't remember it." I was like yes so now Ranboo going by they/them)