"ERET THANK GOD!"

A/N ERET IS A GOD and you can't tell me other wise here's why she's so amazing!

TW'S:Screaming,planning of Murder, cursing, and death

Tubbo's POV

I logged onto the sever with Ranboo for what felt like forever. I was in snowchester and so I went up to my house with Ranboo. My feet stepping onto the cold snow of my home. 

I opened the door and the place was trashed...

"What the...WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled like what the fuck!

"What if they got to Micheal?" Ranboo brought up and my eyes winded. We both ran up to are baby zombie piglin's room and saw the disaster and the fact HE WASN'T THERE!

And so naturally I started freaking out and so did Ranboo

"WHERE IS HE IF ANYONE PUT A HAND ON HIM!"

"I WILL MUDER SOMEONE!"

Chat started going wild saying that Sapnap,George, and Hannah was the cause of this and they plained to kill Michael. But Eret saved him...

We were furious...we were going to see Micheal later but first we would have to deal with those three.

"So how we gonna kill them?" I asked blinking my eyes and giving Ranboo a blank but even stair.

"Why don't we but them in the neither and get piglins to Murder them and of course we steal there stuff." They recommended and I nodded in agreement. Seemed like a good fit if you where gonna kill a poor baby zombie piglin then you we're gonna fill there wrath of a piglin.

So he hatched are plain we got Dream XD on are side (somehow) he said that he had a soft spot for are little guy so you know.

So he stole all Sapnap and Hannah stuff but we would have to do George's.

So we did and then trapped them in the nether around piglins and then when they where at last dying breath. We both stabbed all three of them.

IN CHAT:

Tubbo_:WHAT YOU GET FOR PLAINING ON KILLING ARE SON!

Ranboo:I TOLD YOU TO NOT SO DIE IN HELL!

I think that went went well...

Then we both went to Eret's Castle and saw Michael and thanked Eret like 100 times.

(Yeah that been building up for a while)