"WHY THE FU*K IS HE IN THERE SAM"

⚠️ SPOILERS FOR RANBOO'S LESSON STREAM ⚠️

—————————————————————————————

A/N this is an Au if Sam did put Ranboo in the prison 

Tw:Yelling, and Cursing

Tubbo's POV

I haven't seen Ranboo all day...I know I shouldn't be worried but I am.

He would of told me if he would be out all day...

I left Snowchester going to the 'Greater Dream smp'. To get some answers I asked around no one seemed to know where Ranboo went...

Then I asked Sam...

"Hey Sam have you seen Ranboo anywhere?" I asked walking over to him he gave me a sad sigh and nods. "Oh ya do you know where he went?" I ask he nods again...

"Where?" I asked one more time...

He pointed to the Prison...

A place where Dream was locked up. A place where my best friend was killed. A place that I was not allowed to go. A PLACE WHERE A MAN THREATENED TO KILL ME WITHOUT HESITATION!?!?

THAT PLACE NOW WHERE MY HUSBAND WAS LOCATED...

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN THERE SAM!" I screamed tears running down out of anger and sadness.

"He told me to lock him up in the prison." He said I was even more shocked now.

"WAIT LOCKED IN THERE HE'S LOCKED IN THE PRISON!" I yell he nods sadly. "WHY DID YOU AGREE AND WHY DID HE ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" I screamed breaking down...

"Well he did not say why he just said he deserved it and the reason is because he seemed like it was for the best for him." Sam says...

My eyes widened...

"SO YOU TRAPPED MY HUSBAND IN A PRISON IN A PLACE WITH A MAN WHO KILLED SOMEONE!" I yelled. "JUST BECAUSE YOU FELT IT WAS BEST FOR HIM WHY WOULD LOCKING HIM IN A PRISON WOULD BE BEST FOR!" I screamed and screamed and screamed.

"Take me to him." I say all he did was nod I followed him going through the normal stuff but since Ranboo was in small cell not as much...

When I got to his cell his eyes widened...

"Tubbo what are you doing here it's not safe." He says I run up to him giving him a big hug.

"YOU BASTARD WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK SAM TO PUT YOU THE PRISON!" I say screaming at him.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you...because I didn't want to hurt Michael...BECAUSE IM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND——-." He screamed the tears start running down his face...

"Ranboo you're not a terrible human being your a good person and you don't deserve to locked into a place with a man like Dream." I say

"I LOVE YOU RANBOO, why would I love someone who's like Dream your amazing and the best husband I could ever ask for." I say...

Ranboo chuckled " I love you too Tubbo." He says back...

"Now come on let's get you out of here" I say dragging him away...

———Back in Snowchester——-

No ones POV

Tubbo and Ranboo where laying down on the couch in the living room. Tubbo being the big spoon Ranboo snuggled up in his chest.

New scars had been added to Ranboo face from crying...but those scars are the ones he's proud off...

A/N: Thank you for getting my book to #1 in Michael! You guys are awesome!