"That felt wrong oh so wrong"

⚠️Warning Spoilers for Wilbur's stream "Healthy competition"⚠️

Ranboo's POV

I just did that...

Oh no oh no oh no...

Why did I do that. Why did I blow up Quackity thing why did Wilbur tell me to do that. I...

I didn't want to...and was it the wrong thing Wilbur seems to like me.

He said I do know how to pick sides...

I don't want to pick sides. I've never wanted too and Wilbur told me I have...

Why?

Why did I think this was a good idea...I started running I needed to tell Tubbo wrap my head around this. Why did I break the windows and blow up something.

Because Wilbur told me too. I didn't want him to stop liking me we builded a bond. It was fun I thought we were friends. I think we are but I vandalized Quackity's things. I feel terrible...

I finally reached snowchester and Tubbo was sitting on the porch. I walked up to him, he looked up at me and smiled.

"What do you need ender boo?" He asked and I couldn't hold it anymore I just collapsed into my Platonic husband's arms. I started my eyes out burning my skin a charcoal black. Tubbo started messing with my hair and claiming me down. "Now what up with you?" He asked...

"I was talking with Wilbur." Tubbo stiffened after I said that. "So he said he wanted to be friends and I agreed because you know how I am. So he told that he wanted to make a burger van."

Tubbo's eyes squinted at that but told me to continue. "So apparently he said he had land near Las Nadavs and this van was gonna be the competition of another place in Las Navdas. So we talked started working on the van then at the end he brought me to um the Competition. He told me to break the window and I don't know why but I agreed and did it. Then he put TnT in the corner of the place and gave me flint and steel. Told me to blow it up and I didn't want to disappoint him because we were getting so close. So I did it and it looked so much bigger then I thought it was gonna be. Then he looked proud of me and told me I picked a side..." I finally fished tears falling down my face again.

"Shhhh it's ok..." Tubbo said.

"No it's not ok it felt so wrong oh so wrong." I said my head in his chest.

"I know you wanna know want to know what that was?" He asked I nodded not trusting myself with words "manipulation he became 'friends' with you and then convicted you to do something you didn't want to do because you didn't want to disappoint him." Tubbo said I nodded again my head still in his chest.

"Now let's go up to bed you take a nap and I'll go talk to Wilbur ok?" He asked I nodded Tubbo picked me up (Strong Tubbo) my long legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Him holding me up by my waist my head still in his chest.

He carried me all the way to are bedroom and laid me down and before he could leave I grabbed his hand. Pulling him back down onto the bed...

"Please stay until I fall a sleep." I said and he nodded he got under the covers wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head back into his chest until I fell into a uneasy sleep.

Tubbo POV

30 minutes later Ranboo seemed to have fallen asleep. So I unwrap my arms and got out of bed. They stirred a little but then went back into uneasy sleep. I walked out of the house to go find Wilbur.

That fool doesn't know what's coming to him...

You can't just hurt my platonic partner like that and make them cry and expect to get away with it. 

He is gonna pay...