"They're gone?"

Idea requested by...mutifandomkid for this wonderful idea!

TW'S Death, Sacrifice, & Murder 

Ranboo POV

Quackity wanted to speak to me today at Las Navdas for some reason. So I walked down to the big casino and saw two people. Quackity and Purpled but it didn't seem like Purpled wanted to be there.

"Um Quackity what seems to be going on over here?" I asked very confused why Purpled was trapped up while Quackity was just standing there.

"Well my little Ranboo you both only have one life correct?" Quackity asked I question him but nodded none the less so did Purpled "ok so let's just get right to the chase Ranboo I want you to save Purpled and you die and Purpled goes free or Purpled dies and you can go free." He said giving me the two options.

The answer seemed easy to me...

"Kill me and let Purpled go..." I said Purpled eyes widened 

"No no Ranboo no you have so much more to live for!" Purpled said screaming Quackity let Purpled go and forced him to run of.

The I feel a big pain in my back it felt like a million knifes were stabbing me...I feel burning tears fall on my face. I feel the ground the last thing I remember is seeing Tubbo crying at my body.

The it goes dark...

Tubbo's POV

I was at my outpost and I was watching Ranboo then I saw it...

It happened so fast I felt at a daze but the big thing was that Quackity just stabbed Ranboo. I just ran I had no idea what I was doing my vision was foggy because of the tears.

I finally got there when Ranboo took there finally breath. The I cried I cried like no tomorrow this wasn't like Tommy's death where I didn't see it so I didn't believe it...no.

This was real and I was sad...

I started yelling at Quackity as he left but I couldn't run after him because I didn't wanna leave Ranboo's side.

Then there it is I saw a ghost flying above me...

"R-Ranboo?" I asked they shook their head...

"Nope Ghostboo." They said I smiled...

"Ok so you're like Ghostbur so what's the old memories." I asked laughing...

"Actually I remember everything quite clearly!" Ghostboo said smiling..

But before they could continue talking I tackle them to the ground well to the best of my ability. "I'm so glad so come on let's go the outpost and cuddle or a least try I say chuckling at my own joke."

We go to the outpost and we lay down looking out the video I was going to have to kill Quackity some time. For now though I let this moment rest,

As the ghost of my Platonic husband floated on my chest me trying to play with there hair.

I was still sad that they where gone but there still here in some way...