"TECHNO!"

⚠️SPOILERS FOR TECHNO VISTING DREAM STREAM ⚠️

TW'________

Screaming 

Swearing 

Burning from tears 

Treating to kill

Ranboo POV

I was in the snowy area wanting to talk with Phil about some stuff. I walked over to his house knocking on the door...

"Hey um Phi1za may I come in?" I asked Phil from the side of the door I heard shuffling from the other side.

"Oh mate I was planning on talking to you come in." Phil said I started to get nervous Phil seemed so nervous about something. 

"What is it Phil?" I asked him he looked down sadly crossing his arms around his torso. 

"Techno...he went to visit Dream and...he hasn't come back." Phil said back and my mind just stopped. Phil started talking again "I asked Sam what happened he told me he's staying in the prison with Dream for a while..."

My red and green eyes widened at that Sam locked Techno in the prison...a person who has been there for me...Techno a person I considered a father figure...oh no oh no!

I started exiting the Arctic "RANBOO WAIT ITS NOT SAFE!" Philza yelled but I didn't care I had to go help Techno.

I ran through the snowy mountains, trough the nether, all the way to the prison...

I passed Tubbo when I was running he followed not quite sure what I was doing...I ran up to Sam him just exiting the prison and I tackled him.

"What in the world Ranboo what are you doing?" Sam asked pushing me of off him.

"Why did you do that to Techno!?!?" I asked felling tears in my eyes trying to sucking them up but falling miserably.

"I had to put him in the prison he was the one most likely to get him out!" Sam said and I slapped him!

"FUCK YOU SAM HE WASNET GOING TO DO ANYTHING...YOU JUST LOCKED SOMEONE UP THAT WAS FATHER FIGURE TO ME! YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU WANT TO "PROCET THE MINORS ON THIS SEVER" AND WHAT YOU JUST DID HURT ME!" I yelled hurting my vocal cords at the end of it. My face burning from so many tears..

Sam's face was in shock maybe for the fact I slapped him or I swore...

"Let him out Sam..." I said to him looking dead into his eyes which I hated but I had to so he knew I was serious.

"No Ranboo I can't...Tuboo get your husband before I have to kill him..." Sam says then walks away. I feel someone grab my arms before I case after him...

Then I lose it I fall to the ground tears making deep,deep scars...I feel Tubbo hug my waist looking at me...

"I-I I c-cant do t—this anymore I wanna scream" I say my head in Tubbo's chest probably getting his shirt wet...

"Scream then boo get it out of your system..." Tubbo said smile at me...

I put my head back into Tubbo's chest and I scream...

"TECHNO!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I scream so loud even if my head was in Tubbo's chest people could here it perfectly miles away...

I sob in Tubbo's chest wishing Techno was here...

Techno POV

I was talking to Dream getting kinda bored of this experience but it's been a few days Phi1za will probably come find me...

Then I heard the loudest scream ever...

"TECHNO!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

That was Ranboo...they were in pain they probably just found out what happened...

"RANBOO"

I break down I don't cry often but this kid hearing there painful scream it hurt me...

I just hope that he's ok...