"Panic attacks" (Part two but with Ranboo)

(Hello I just had a panic attack recently so I wanted to get that out so this is really just based of my own panic attack. So sorry if it get's really real it's probably because it is)

TW'S-Yelling, Cursing, making panic attacks seem small, and burning tears

Ranboo POV 

It's over...

There's nothing I can do I don't who I am or what I am. Things were getting better they were supposed to be better. Now I'm back here in my Panic room...

It all seemed too familiar...

The I heard his voice again Dream's voice the one I thought I got rid of. Apparently not he then appeared. Not physical obviously because he wasn't real but oh did he feel real.

He started screaming things at me which just made my heart rate go up. My breathing feelings like it go caught in my voice pipes. Also made me cry more which didn't help since it started burning my skin. 

'Why do you even care?'

'WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING!?'

'THERE'S NOTHING TO CRY ABOUT!'

'YOU NEED TO GO IN SIKE WARD!'

'YOUR SUCH A BABY!'

He screamed and screamed and screamed...

My hands/claws were shaking my whole body was shaking. I wanted to defend myself from all the yell for all the torment...

I just need to tell them of...

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WONT YOU!" I screamed 'Dream's' face widened he smirked...

'WHAT THE HELL WHO DO THINK YOU ARE!'

Just then he randomly despaired and I saw Michael running towards me. I released I probably look terrible my hair was mess from playing with it. My face was covered in scars and I was shaking everywhere.

"Dada there so much fighting outside!" Michael said running up to me he was crying. Being so young didn't understand what was going on with me.

"Michael how did you get out here." I asked hugging him...

"Papa picked me up and said he needed to find you but then he saw fighting. Then he told me to go to hide and then I found you." Michael said cry slightly hugging me I hugged back.

He was crying a lot probably freaking out because of the fighting so I comforted him. Even if I was the one who needed help I couldn't just make my son comfort me when he needed me. That would just be bad parenting so I hugged and claimed him down.

He fell asleep on my chest me still being in pain from before Michael entered.

( If you want a part three to "Panic attacks" and give this part of the story a happier ending tell me because I was just kinda writing what happened with me just changed some things to work with Ranboo)