"Poor boy"

⚠️SPOILERS FOR TECHNOBLADES STREAM PRISON BREAK⚠️

TWS:Crying,grieving,plain of muder

Tubbo POV 

After Techno left and we would plan are trip to find Michael...I stayed in thought for a moment. Then it really hit me there gone and theirs nothing I can do about it.

Ranboo is gone...my beloved, my light, my everything is now gone.

Before I new it I felt tears fall down my face falling onto the ground. I don't know what to do...

I walked over to my house and I stared at it for who knows how long. Until I broke and run away. I'm gonna need to find out how to kill Sam. He was the one who took Ranboo away from me. He is going to pay for what he did.

I started running I don't know where I just let my body take me. Then I reached another snowy biome and there was Phi1za and Techno I went over to both of them.

"Hey Tubbo what are you doing back here I just saw you." Techno said crossing his arms.

"Yeah I couldn't stay in snowchester or so close to the prison...it hurts too much." I said and then I felt Phi1za hug me basically my dad. Then I broke going on my knees crying my eyes out. Phi1za still holding onto to me. 

He asked me if I wanted to stay here at Ranboo's house I agreed it be nice. I went over to there home and laid in the soft fabric of there bed and passed out...

Phi1za POV

I was looking at Tubbo while he slept his eyes as red as a ruby. While trying to clam him in his sleep with me rubbing his back.

"Poor boy..."

Sorry that it's short I just wanted a nice little thing