"You don't deserve that"

⚠️SPOILERS FOR TUBBO'S DEFANDING OUTPOST STREAM AND RANBOO'S INTRESING DAY STREAM⚠️

Ranboo POV 

I was looking outside to Las Navadas questing a lot of things wonder why. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't look I was to upset to check.

The I felt someone hug my waist "hey what up big man?" Tubbo asked I turned around to look at him. 

"It's just I just wanted to have cookies and now where having all this conflicts and you don't deserve that you've gone through so much it's just I don't know." I said ranting without saying anything Tubbo dragged me over to a room. We had are room of where we slept if we didn't want to go all way back home.

We flipped of are shoes and laid down underneath the covers. It being long enough to fit my long legs. Tubbo laid down up front and I was in the middle of the bed. He started playing with my hair claiming me down slightly.

"It's just I don't know I hate conflict and I don't really know how to stop it I thought I knew how humans did it I guess I don't." I said laying my head into his chest wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Shhhh just go to sleep will talk about this in the morning ok..."

With that I drift of into a nice slumber...

(A/N Their might be a part 2 I just wanted a nice fluffy thing right now because I'm sad because of that stream...)