42. City and the Stars (M)

Warning: 18+ ⚠️
Feel free to skip if you are uncomfortable.
_______________________________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook were both lying down in the grass, with Taehyung's head resting on Jungkook's arm and his hand lightly placed against Jungkook's heart.

"Look at the sky," Jungkook said, pointing to the sky.

"Oh my goodness, that's stunning, kookie." The reflection of stars in Taehyung's eyes created the illusion of a whole new cosmos.

"Goddamn stunning," Jungkook murmured, his gaze fixed on his husband's delighted expression,not at the sky.

"How about we make a wish?" Taehyung inquired with a boxy smile, Jungkook simply hummed, and both men closed their eyes.

"Okay, what did you wish for?" Tae questioned his husband, turning his face to the side.

"For you to have peace with your wish" jungkook smiled.
He just gave a reason for taehyung to blush and drop his eyes immediately, stumbling on his words.

"What about you?" Jungkook nudged his shoulder.

"I.. I wished for this sensation to last forever because I am on cloud nine when I am with you, I can feel myself breathing so gently when I know I have you by my side, I never believed I could love someone to the point where the thought of losing them might break me apart, you untie my heart, Jungkook."

With tears welling up in his eyes, Jungkook leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on his husband's parted lips.

"Please let me explain baby, i want to talk to you" Jungkook sounded so soft. Taehyung immediately nodded.

"I am so sorry baby for everything that happened in these last few days, I was a complete fool to believe that keeping my concerns to myself would make you happy. . I am sorry for saying that i was tired of your voice. Baby you're my whole fucking world, i don't want it to be no other way. It is always better when we are together. I will try to improve myself and never make you upset.
I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.
Please forgive me sweet pea." Jungkook cupped his cheeks and ran his thumb over his cheeks.

"I am sorry too, for not giving you a chance to explain yourself, for assuming things which were absurd. Jungkook i loved you knowing that you were perfect, and i love you even more when i know you are not perfect. We make mistakes,that's common. My dumbass wasn't ready for to accept it.
If anything comes up we will talk about it, okay?" Taehyung asked

"Yes we will, love" jungkook mumbled against his forehead.

Imbibing the last bit of beauty from the scenery they decided to go back to the camping place.
Taehyung had his hands wrapped around jungkook's bicep, laughing at the silly jokes he cracks every second.

Jimin was sitting by the campfire adding more logs to it. When he caught the sight of two lovebirds approaching him, a content smile crept up to his lips.

"Look at you all smitten,tae." jimin teased.

Taehyung remained silent but bowed his head low in an effort to conceal his shy smile.
Jimin gave jungkook the thumbs up, and the other grinned in appreciation.

"I'm so glad you guys are back. I thought you two might enjoy The Camping Van." Pointing at their posh camper, Jungkook's mother questioned.

Taehyung instantly said, "Mom you can have it, the tent could be difficult for you guys to sleep in, we are okay with it."

"That was so kind of you, honey. However, we have already organised our belongings inside the tent."

, Oh okay mum, we will take it," but jungkook didn't give him much time to finish before leading Taehyung to the camping van.