26. Perfect Storms

hola!!! I am here with another update 😬
⚠️Grab a box of tissues :(

_____________

Jungkook's infectious smile returned as the wheels strided through the mud. As he approached the front gate of his house, a blissful sense of excitement and anticipation filled his heart. At the same time, he noticed a car speeding away, and the car's acceleration blurred his vision. Unwanted dread washed over him as he tried to recall the man who had just driven away. But he put that thought aside and looked at the garden's fresh, well-arranged bouquet of flowers. He stomped towards the front door after parking the car, like a mischievous child about to get his toys. When he saw the partially opened door, his movements came to a halt. It was strange because Tae always makes a point of locking the front door.
He called out for his husband, his brow furrowed in confusion.....

"Tae....I am home....tae-- where--" his words became stuck in his throat as he noticed blood droplets on the entrance... He dashed into the living room, his eyes wide. Then he noticed a lifeless silhouette curled up on the floor, with red fluid splattered around it. Those lovely flowers had fallen to the ground, the white lilies had turned red, and the sweet scent had been replaced by the metallic odor of that hot, dripping blood.

He felt his eyes becoming misty, his throat becoming dry, his heart racing at a hundred beats per minute...he ran towards his love with halting steps...he chanted a row of "no no no no"...

His entire world was brought to a halt as he stared at his better half's pale face, blood still oozing from that slit, lips slightly parted, sweat drops adorning his brow. Once upon a time, there was a beautiful boy , now he was here completely wrecked and lifeless. A tremor of dread rippled through his veins.

"Ohhh----ohhh nooooooo....tae...tae wakeup....tae noooooo!!!!!!"

The horror of loss painted all over jungkook's face as he held his husband so close to his heart . He screams went uncountable,tears continued to flow and sobs wracked his body.

"Tae, o-open your eyes baby....i can't....i can't lose youuuu...you know that...then why...ahhhhh...
I will....i will not lose you...i will not fucking lose you"...

It is difficult to believe jungkook found the strength to scoop his husband in his arms and ran towards his car, with so much care he placed that boy in the backseat.... May be,the terror of losing someone we love make us tenfold stronger.

"I'm gonna get you to hospital okay,..... don't.... don't you dare leave me...."

He whispered through his heart wrenching wails.

While sobbing like a lost child,with shivering hands he drove....he drove fast as he could...
"God, please.... please don't do this to us"
Tears spilled down his cheeks,his breathing was shallow and raged as he tried to suppress his sobs.

********

Hospital was filled with concerned voices of bystanders. The aroma of
Burnt coffee from the machine tinted with the pricking smell of antiseptic wandered around every nook and corner. Jimin took frantic steps as he wiped his flooding eyes ....
With dread pooled face he neared the hospital reception...

"Kim Taehyung.....where ...where is he ..." The short one couldn't practically say the whole sentence without stuttering .... Yoongi was equally worried but he tried his best to keep his calm when jungkook messaged him about the situation...
The message went like...

"Hyung... hyung..... plaese cme to City hospital....i ... dn't knw... what to do......taee...he is..."

The letters were jumbled as he typed while crying....his eyes were fogged with tears.