31. Even more Closer

Hey guys,
Hope y'all are doing good :)
i am back with an another update...
Warning: 18+
.
.
.

That storm slowly dissipated, relieving them of a significant amount of worry. Taehyung's wound also quickly recovered; how could he not heal after being cared for like a newborn baby? The two males become quite intimate during this time. The younger person was able to fully express his innermost sentiments as a result. Sadly, the pillow barrier was still in place even though jungkook officially moved into taehyung's room after leaving it. Their arguing and bugging the hell out of one another was the same.

Now that they were seated, a small event was being held by the Yoonmin couple at Jimin's cafe. Everyone was conversing and sharing life stories when Jimin entered the room carrying a cake.

"Kook, why is he holding a cake today, whose birthday is it?" Taehyung furrowed his brows and poked Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Tae, we arrived here together, and like you, I have no friggin idea," Jungkook said. His eyes rolled.

"Eh, a cake, what's up today?" jin asked jimin, instead of responding, he gave him an eye smile, and yoongi was also grinning like a lunatic.

"Yoongi, just quit smiling like an idiot and spill the tea," namjoon grumbled.

Yoongi softly wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer, making the shorter one a blushing mess, he slowly placed the cake in front of everyone so they could read what was written on it.

Tilting their heads to read the italicized letters written deliciously above the cake, everyone's eyes bulged out of its socket.

"Wait a fucking second, someone please pinch me, am i seeing things" taehyung shrieked in pure wonder.

"Oh my god you guys" jin awed in happiness

The writing on the cake was ...

We are getting married

"Yes, i am so gonna marry this cute guy over here ,real soon" yoongi pressed his lips on the other male's forehead. Everyone gleamed in excitement lined with unblended happiness.

"Awww, come here shawty, lemme give you a hug" taehyung said with grabby hands,jimin scooted close and pressed himself against his bestfriend's chest.

"Now you're gonna do dirty stuff with yoongi hyung more often, more than happy for you my not so innocent boy" taehyung whispered in his ears.

"Shut up you shameless creep" jimin mumbled with his red coated cheeks.

"Hyung when is the wedding" the bunny meddled between with his infectious bunny grin

"Next week" yoongi said in a nonchalant way

"What the hell, next week????, And you're telling this only now" hobi threw his hands in air showing disbelief.

"Yeah,we know,it happened so fast. We decided all of this two days ago and we are planning to do an intimate wedding with only our family and friends. So there isn't going to be the typical wedding chaos. The truth is i can't wait to marry him. This one week itself feels like an eternity" yoongi stared into jimin's eyes.

"Oh shut up,you are making me feel terribly single" jin wiped his fake tears.

"You know jin,there is always other options in front of you" namjoon gave him the slightest smirk which caught jin off-guard, everyone chuckled at that.