29. Avenge

hola,
Long chapter ahead.
Warning ⚠️: contains violence
Enjoy♥️
I love you :)
.
.
.

Bright and sparkling morning devoured the blackness of the sky. The warm, crisp air began to whistle like a person in disguise. Sunrays of gleaming gold peered through the tiny opening between those curtains. Jungkook strained to open his eyes with heaviness in his eyelids, trying to shake the slumber from his brain. Taehyung was sleeping soundly with his right hand softly cupping the younger's squishy cheeks, and squinting his eyelids slowly, he felt a warm radiating above his right cheek. Morning grumpiness faded, replaced by a hearty smile as Jungkook sought to remember this beautiful moment.

Despite the presence of a pillow between them, Taehyung managed to cup his cheeks... Jungkook gently lifted his hands and placed them above the cushion.
His closed eyes were hidden by brownish silky smooth strands, which the younger slowly pulled aside from his forehead and dropped a kiss on his tangled hair, smelling his addictive fragrance.

--------------
Sleep kissed Taehyung goodbye as he opened his eyes and massaged them with the back of his palm, a morning pout adorning his pink silky smooth lips. Then he moved his head to the left, hoping to see his husband, but only to deepen his frown, the younger was not there...

'mm...where has he gone...'

"Kookie...kook-" he turned to his right, only to find a sticky note and a breakfast tray nicely prepared on the side table.
His chocolate gaze softened and a smile pinched the corners of his mouth; he grabbed the sticky note with both hands and his impatient eyes went between each letter.

Morning sunshine,

It's kind of strange, huh? I couldn't bring myself to call you these names directly, so I'm writing them down instead-hehe, I'm a genius, ain't I? Yoongi Hyung called because I had to leave early due to an urgent matter. My heart stopped me from waking you up because you were sleeping so comfortably. Please don't kill me if my "mouthwatering" breakfast is burnt; I tried my best :(
If the breakfast is bad, order something else, okay? Jiminie Hyung will come to visit you at 9:00. I'm not sure why I'm whining, but yes. Call me if you need anything, and please don't forget to take the medication.

This is jungkookie signing off :)

Color crept up his neck and into his cheeks as he attempted to hide a hearty giggle. Closing his eyes against the sun, he let the familiar warmth of his husband's words wash over his pounding heart.

'You are very stupid, Mr. Ceo, and romantic in a cute kind,' mumbled Tae.

He grabbed the breakfast tray in his lap and began to eat after brushing his teeth. Tae ate the last piece and licked his fingertips with delight since everything was exquisite. That's when his short bestfriend barged into his room unannounced...

"How are you feeling, bitch?" Jimin inquired, his eyes twinkling.

"Park Jimin, you're 26 and you don't know how to knock." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up, missy, it's not like you were having sex with Jungkook," Jimin exclaimed dramatically as he sat next to Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed angrily before passing an apple to Jimin.

"How are you doing, Tae? Is it still hurting?" The shorter male's voice was now oozing with concern for his best friend.
Taehyung placed his hands above Jimin's and gently squeezed them together.