38. Love

Hey you guys.....
I am back with another update...
enjoy...!

A mottle of baby blue and white blended to fashion adorned the newborn sky. The sun was beaming through the blinds causing taehyung to stir. His face was stuffed within jungkook's chest,a protective sturdy arm of his husband holding his waist firmly without leaving any space between them. Their half naked bodies moulded perfectly with each other as it was a pair made in heaven. By Squinting his eyes a little bit tae looked at his better half who was sleeping so peacefully with no care about the world.

A fresh coat of crimson red was painted on taehyung's cheeks when he recalled the last night. How gentle yet equally wild was jungkook, he made him feel like the most loved person in the world. Sex is an expression of love,of the bond, an intimacy that stretches gracefully into the thoughts,dreams and wishes. It adds colour to a relationship,if it is done out of immense love it can also be intoxicating. Yes jungkook was like a drug, a drug which can easily make taehyung dizzy.

Tae placed a feathery kiss on jungkook's bare chest, rested his head there and let the happiness soak right into his bones. He wanted the feeling to still be there when he was old, until he lived. He closed his eyes and savoured the moment. Jungkook is a person who adds so much colour to his life, being in his arms means the whole world to the elder male. His deep thoughts were interrupted by a kiss on his head.

"Good morning Love" the sleepy deep voice of jungkook was itself a smoke show

"Good morning koo" tae tightened his arms around the other male's torso.

"God, you're so beautiful tae" jungkook slowly traced his husband's cheekbone with his thumb

"I am pretty much sure that i have a morning puffy face and crazy hair right now kook" tae shook his head in Denial

"Gorgeous!... Tae i am not saying this because you and i had the mind-blowing sex yesterday. I find you handsome every single second and i blame myself everyday for not falling for you the moment i saw you. So dear cute guy, i love you and i will always compliment this beautiful face and this amazing heart of yours" jungkook poked his finger on his chest

"Ew..Cheeesy... Where did that 'straight as a line' guy go ? I wonder" tae raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Jeez, please don't remind me that, i am embarassed" jungkook turned around, now his back was facing taehyung

The elder found this extremely adorable and he placed his head between jungkook's neck and shoulder

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about baby, you were just confused" and he placed a lingering kiss over there

"Why are you so understanding tae?" Jungkook asked while caressing taehyung's hand which was tightly holding him from his back.

"Because i love you idiot" when those words left taehyung's mouth jungkook suddenly turned around and captured his lips, it wasn't rushed, it was slow, full of love and affection for each other.

"I love you more baby" he displayed his bunny grin

"Its already late i am gonna go and freshen up"
Taehyung said and got up.

"Ow..." A sting on his lower body made him wince in pain as he slightly limped ....

"Baby, are you o-okay?... wait i will carry you" he jumped out of the bed

"No its okay kookie, i can walk... This is what i got from a horny bunny , well that rhymes " tae chuckled..

"Oh, so i was horny and were you a saint?...
'mmhhh--- koo moree....ahhh' " jungkook mimicked tae's sexy moans