32. Close Friend

Hi there cute beans,
I'm sorry for making you guys wait 🥲😕
We hit 20k reads🥺 ,i am so so so happy.
I hope you guys will keep supporting me <3
Enjoy :)
Have a nice day

************

They were drowning in a pool of pleasure when that knock was heard. Both males took a moment to fix their dishevelled hair and unbuttoned shirt. Taking a deep breath jungkook opened the door to find jimin eagerly waiting outside with a sly smirk.

"I wonder what took you two so long to open this door?" He dramatically brought his index finger under his chin as he was thinking.

"Uhm, i - i had a stain on my- my shirt, tae was helping me to remove that" jungkook said with a perfectly nervous fake smile

"Oh i see, jungkook..., is there any possibility that those stains were on taehyung's lips or somehow on his neck?"
Jimin asked in an extremely teasing way, his eyes noticed those prominent crimson red hickeys on taehyung's neck as soon as he got a glimpse of the brunette.

This caught both the males off-guard,tae immediately placed a hand over his neck to hide those sinful marks,panick was visible on the face of the couple. Jimin shook his head in disbelief and pushed both the males away from his way.

"Stop panicking and go get a room, please" with that he entered the washroom, leaving those boys in an utterly awkward situation.

Tae scurried near his husband and whisper yelled at him.

"I can't believe you just give me these childish hickeys " his eyes were literally bulging out of its socket.

"What- childish? Oh sweet boy,your moans and groans screamed something else"
jungkook leaned dangerously close to the said male whose face was burning in scarlet red.

"Who are you to talk,go and take care of your little problem down there" tae said eyeing his crotch...

"Why won't you join me and see if my problem is little or big"
a proud smirk beautified his sculpted face. Tae gulped hard and he felt his heart doing another set of somersaults all over again.

"Y-you are shameless, idiot" tae pushed his chest and disappeared from there real fast.
Jungkook couldn't help but smile like an idiot .

************

Wedding bells rang around every nook and corner of their lives. The wedding of the two most important persons in their life. Finally their love story is gonna be fullfilled, each one of them was equally excited and thrilled. There was only two days left for the wedding, shopping spree, wedding plans,vows, and pure chaos. But today jungkook and taehyung was invited to the jeon's residence since it was his mom's birthday.

"Kook please stop near the flower shop I want to buy some flowers to our mom" taehyung said while adjusting his seat belt.
The word our slipped so smoothly from his mouth. That sweet word made the other male smile.

"Our mom..?" Jungkook asked with the most delicate smile

"Yeah,we have two mums right now, do you have any problem mister?.... " Tae raised his eyebrows

"No sir,here you go" jungkook stopped the car infront of that flower shop.
Tae went to the shop, after taking a good few minutes he finally decided to take that bunch of garden fresh flowers.
With that bouquet in his hand he walked towards their car and sat in the passenger seat..

"Beautiful, isn't it" tae said while sniffing those flowers.