21. Worries and Warmth

this chapter contains mentions of suicidal thoughts and depression,if you are uncomfortable with these kind of things,feel free to skip this chapter,and don't forget you are loved, valued and nothing is more important than you!
With heartfelt love
author💖
___________________

Jungkook was impatient on the way home because he was strangely excited to see his husband's face. You know someone is very special to you when days just don't seem right without them, as the saying goes. Jungkook couldn't narrow down his emotions, but he needed to see that gorgeous face as soon as possible. Things were getting complicated, his heart and brain wished two opposing things at the same time, and his heart was crowned with success as easily as pie.
He opened the front door with a content smile on his well-sculpted face, only to see his husband procrastinating while staring at the ceiling....

"Tae, uhmm..." Tae was awakened from his trance by that silvery voice.

Jungkook was crushed in a warm hug the next second.
"Thank God," Tae mumbled, stuffing his head deeper and deeper into the other male's chest.

Jungkook tightened his grip on the other. Taking in the last of his husband's comfort. He didn't want to leave that indescribable warmth, but staying meant giving up something he wasn't ready to give up yet. So softly he broke the hug and looked at those brown mystical orbs, which were now lined with utter worry and sorrow. A nameless pain threatened to cripple the younger's heart once more.

"Tae....what happened?" he asked, running his fingers delicately over the creases on Taehyung's brow.

"Uhm,its nothing" tae averted his eyes

"Tae, you know you can talk to me; I know you're worried; if you're comfortable sharing, I'm all ears."

'What did I ever do to deserve you, Kookie? You're making things so difficult for me. Yes, I'm concerned about you because that jerk Hyunsik messaged me. I will never let him hurt you .'

"Tae, you're zoning out again, are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, that's just workload you know, I have to finish a painting in three days it's so hectic," Tae spit that lie so effortlessly.

Jungkook slowly brought his fingers to sweep away those brown silky fringes from the elder's forehead, and with his thumb, he gave a slight massage for which the artist closed his eyes.
"Don't stress yourself tae,work can wait,take rest and give yourself some time...hmm?" The last hum almost sounded like talking to a baby

"O-okay, you go and freshen up,i will make something to eat" for which the younger nodded and went to his bedroom

'you fight with me like a kid and you takes care of me like one. What is wrong with you kookie. Everything you do, makes my heart skip several beats.'
Tae thought this while pouting

×----------×

Tae went shopping because he needed some sweatshirts. He attempted but failed to persuade Jimin to accompany him. Yoongi had a date with him.
So he went to the mall by himself. Tae had a thing for pastel colors and bought everything he liked. He was now walking around with three or more shopping bags. Within a second, someone grabbed his arm and dragged him to an empty place.

"What the fu--?" his words were cut short when he raised his eyes to look at the intruder. Everything became blurry, and he shuddered in disgust and anger.
The face he despised the most, the face that turned his heart into a pool of tear,the face made him think too low of himself,the face made his entire world fall into pieces.

Disbelief made him look twice at that sickening face to make sure that his eyes haven't gone crazy.
When these mixture of emotions Crossed his face,
The other male's face was only decorated with an evil smirk....