4. Straight as a line.

At his cafe, Jimin was very busy. The door suddenly opened, and he hurried to welcome the customer.
"Hello, what would you like to ha-"His gaze finally landed on the other's.

(Picture credits to rightful owners)

Yoongi always wore suits, but today he opted for a plain black hoodie, and with all those metal stud earrings, he looked hot, in Jimin's opinion.

"What do you want? I warned you not to come here, the street is lined with many other cafes." As he said this, Jimin cast his gaze to the ground.

"Yeah, there are many cafes, but none of them have you." Yoongi winked at him.

"Enough with the flirting. Keep in mind that this is your final warning,don't come here any longer." Jimin folded his arms and said angrily

" Jimin folded his arms and said angrily

(Picture credits to rightful owners)

"By the way, you look adorable today "Yoongi mouthed the last two words

Jimin had turned into a red tomato from his efforts to conceal the pink tint on his cheeks.

"I swear to God, yoongi, get out," Jimin said.

"Jimin, please stop acting like we're not attracted to each other. Why are you pushing me away? For God's sake, it's been 6 months since I started liking you. You have done nothing but ignore me up until today.I am also a human jimin. You think it is easy for me to come here every day while working at the Jeon corporations?" Yoongi blurted out

"Exactly ,You work for Jeon Corporations and are rich, and you love playing with poor guys like me. Who knows, I might just be a passing fling for you as well. You guys switch lovers every day and---

"Shut the fuck up jimin.
Do you think i am like those guys,huh?. I am 28 for god's sake and i don't have time to be a playboy. I like you and I liked you from the very second my eyes landed on you,but you judged me and created a whole dramatic scenario about me in your head.
You know what?i am done
Goodbye"yoongi was furious ,he turned around and rushed to his car

Jimin was frozen in his place. He didn't know what to do.

"I think i messed up"A single tear rolled down his eyes .

At the kims:

"Guys, Are you crazy?We just met yesterday and I'm pretty sure I have told you that i am not interested in Marrying anyone " Taehyung said in anger.

"Honey, listen to me. Jungkook is a great guy, and we believe that he is the one for you.
Don't deny it, son. You've been shutting yourself off from everyone for years, and now you need happiness in your life. "

"But mom, I'm already happy, I don't need anyone to make me happy, I'm fine on my own. Why don't you guys understand this? Please, I don't want a marriage right now and I'm done talking" Tae became enraged and stormed out of the room.

"How are we going to convince him, Juhoo?" Yuna was worried sick.
"Don't worry honey afterall he is our son...he will come to us eventually....don't lose your hope"he hugged his wife

At the jeon's:

"Kook baby, Please open the door,let us see you,it's been hours and you haven't eaten anything,please. " Yami was sobbing at this point and her son could hear her.
So he approached the door slowly and opened it.

"Oh, no." Yami rushed over to embrace her son

"You guys know that I'm straight, Mom yet you agreed to this marriage?" Jungkook inquired defeated.

"Sweetheart, Taehyung is such an angel, you will undoubtedly love him," Jea assured him

"Daaaad, Are you crazy? How am I supposed to like a guy when I'm as straight as a line? I'm not sure what made you think that," Jungkook said, grabbing his hair in frustration.

Jea forced a smile and patted his son's shoulder, without saying a word he left the room while hanging his head low.....

"You see that man? Have you ever seen him so upset? He put your happiness ahead of everything. He used to scold me whenever I raised my voice at you. You used to call him your superhero back then. He carried you on his shoulders and you slept on his chest every single day,he cried and laughed with you. Do you think a man like him would ever hurt you or risk your life considering how he never allows anyone to mistreat you and refers to you as his moon child? I promise you won't regret this, so take your time and consider it.
It's all up to you, kid"

Yami wiped her tears away and went downstairs.

Jungkook shut the door and sat on the floor...he hid his head between his legs while trying to control his sobs.

He didn't know what to do.

~

Jimin's phone rang.

Hi there.

(On the other side, only sniffs and sobs can be heard.)

Oh jesus,Tae, are you crying? What happened.?

Tae, are you okay now? Can you tell me what happened?

Chim, I'm not sure what it is with my parents,they... want me to get married.

Oh you idiot, you made me sick with worry....tae it's marriage, you're 26 and single, big deal.

You know me and my fucked up history. I don't want to be in any kind of relationship with anyone anymore.

What the hell, Tae? you have a life and it's not something you can ruin.
That too for that son of a bitch...uh huh naah no away

I know I should start living a better life.
But I can't imagine myself in that situation anymore. He made me think that love is such an overrated word.

Taehyungie it is actually underappreciated... After all, the best thing to hold onto in life is each other. When you're with the right person at the right time, your heart will lead you down a flower path you've never imagined.just give yourself a chance....you deserve it more than anyone....

No, I don't think so, chim.

Wait, who is this guy...your husband?

He is Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook and for fuck's sake, he is not my anyone other than a stranger.

Oh my god, the hot ceo jeon jungkook? oh man you are one lucky bitch ,he seems delicious,you are gonna regret it if you deny this .

You know what,i am gonna go.

Wait----

(Call disconnected)

_______________________________________________

2 chapters today.

Important note: I am completely opposed to forcing someone into a relationship, and if anyone does this to you, tell them to fuck off. There's a reason this is 'fan fiction'. This plot twist was entirely necessary for the story. I hope this makes sense.

Borahae 💜