10. A Burning touch

A/n: Saw your votes today and that was the sole reason i wrote this chapter immediately...thankyou so much lovelies 💋💋

~

The wind blew, carrying a sweet flowery scent with it. The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks was also soothing. A stunning sunset was also taking place, adding to the beauty of the evening. Two young men sat on that rusty bench near the beach. They were sitting so close that they could feel each other's warmth mingling. The younger kept his head on the other's shoulder, and the elder had a firm grip on the other's waist.

 The younger kept his head on the other's shoulder, and the elder had a firm grip on the other's waist

[Picture credits to rightful owner]

"Baby,it's getting late....uhm...for your information,you have a cafe to run," Yoongi said, tilting his head to catch a glimpse of the other.

"When I'm with you, time seems to slow down; I'm experiencing everything for the first time, you know. I'm watching a beautiful sunset with the person I love. Actually, this exact moment was one of my dreams," jimin said, looking the other in the eyes.

Yoongi cupped the other man's face and ran a finger over his right cheeks, causing him to blush with an eye-to-eye smile...

"See... nothing is more beautiful than your blushing face, I could watch you all night bun, but that brat Jungkook will kick the living hell out of me if I don't finish that paper."

Jimin suddenly giggled and nodded...
"Oh, your brother-like CEO is being a total jerk to my tae.
couldn't he just try to talk to him?. He is rude and arrogant."

"Hehe, this is the first time I've heard something like this about Kook, and he's only 24 years old and has to run a big ass company. Furthermore, he is married to a man despite being straight. What do you expect from him? ...tell Taehyung to wait for a while. He will change; at the very least, they will become friends "Yoongi pecked Jimin's forehead, and he closed his eyes in contentment.

~

That night was two weeks ago. Jungkook recovered completely from the fever incident. Despite his gratitude to Taehyung, his ego prevented him from thanking the elder. Tae was a little grumpy about it. He shrugged it off, however, because he thought Jungkook was rude.

On this particular Sunday morning, Jungkook was watching Ironman 3 for the millionth time, while Tae was painting in his art room. Taehyung's phone, which was in front of Jungkook, suddenly rang. The younger huffed in annoyance at the deafening sound of the ringtone.

"Ughh, this damn phone," Jungkook said, looking at the caller ID, which read "Chim."
He assumed it was someone special because he saw a heart emoji.
So he took the phone to the art room and knocked the door. But taehyung was so focused on his drawing. Jungkook rolled his eyes and opened the door to find the other painting.

 Jungkook rolled his eyes and opened the door to find the other painting