2. Dinner

After working all day, Jungkook was worn out. He has a fierce passion and tenacity. He idolises his father and strives to be even a fraction as talented as him. But the bulk of the time, he overworks. Right now, he and his cute pet jeon bam are sat on the couch.

 Right now, he and his cute pet jeon bam are sat on the couch

[Picture credits to rightful owner]

His parents were watching him from afar.

jungkook's mother jeon yami asked her husband, "Honey, don't you think our baby needs some rest from his gruelling job and all those workloads?"

"Indeed honey, but he won't listen to me,he is concerned about my health and he won't allow me to work at all. All I do is attend some boring meetings. Boys of his age are dating and partying all day. Here ,our son is working nonstop" Jeon jae sighed

"He is 24 , don't you think he needs someone by his side other than bam and us" yaami's eyes were filled with concern for her son

"I've been thinking about it lately. But we need to find the perfect one for our kook, he is single and not interested in dating anytime soon. So he will find some lame excuses"
Jea whispered in his wife's ear.

"What are you two whispering over there?" Kook raised an eyebrow at his parents.
"Are you bitching about me?"

"What, no honey, we...we were talking- talking about something else," yaami stutteringly said.

"Whatever you say mom, I'm hungry. Little bamie here is also hungry.Give us some food, mom" Jungkook asked.

"I'll make your favorite japchea in a minute, you silly"
Yaami went into the kitchen to prepare food for her son.

Meanwhile at kim mansion:

Tae occasionally felt lonely despite the fact that his parents were incredibly loving and supportive. His heart is bruised by his tragic past.
With all his soul, he loved a man, only to be let down in the end.
Taehyung once used to cry himself to sleep.

Taehyung has encased himself with a solid shell. It's impossible for anyone to reach him and get past his heart. He only had a few of his loved ones in his life because of this. Nevertheless, if you succeed in winning Taehyung's heart, count yourself lucky. He will love you unlike nobody else ever has.
Since that happened, he has not let anyone close to his heart.

His parents are always worried about him being this way.Even though he is energetic and giddy all the time,they can spot the deep sadness embedded in their son's life.

Currently they are on a secret mission to make him marry to a perfect guy/girl. Well,they are not alone ,his cousin jin is the flag bearer of this mission.

They talked to several families but they weren't satisfied,their son was one in a million and they will only allow someone as precious as him to be his partner.