20. An unknown number

Hello there cute beans!
I am here with an another update. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Be happy and healthy 😘💗

*-----------*

As strange as it sounds, being thrown into a fire pit with an equal amount of ice in it was the situation in which God decided to place those males after that sensual incident. It was hot, but they craved it even more.

Taehyung was out of his mind, everything was hazy, but Jungkook's touch was etched in every cell of his body. His heart screamed for that painfully pleasurable feeling every time it burned. Everything was suffocating him so much that he decided to vanish from the sight of the younger and ended up standing in front of a mirror.

He looked sinister with his red glossy lips parted, his dark brown hair disheveled, sweat drops dripping from his brow, and a dark red hickey howling for attention.
He brought his slender fingers to trace that luscious mark that adorned his honey smooth skin. When he touched his neck, a small hiss escaped, but the pain drew his attention back to the scene where Jungkook's soft yet skilled tongue swirled over that area. He bit his lower lip, wanting to explore this new lustful feeling once more.

The click of the door interrupted his thoughts, and he turned to face his husband with an expression he couldn't quite place....
'for the love of god, don't tell me you are guilty for doing this' tae was internally praying so hard for it to be the other way around.

"Tae..."

Taehyung couldn't look at those eyes, so he hummed in response.

"Tae, I apologize for invading your privacy. I shouldn't have done that," Jungkook was visibly worried right now.

Taehyung rolled his eyes internally.

"Why are you guilty about this, huh?You asked me, and that was done with my consent," Taehyung exclaimed once more.

"But still....I feel like a pervert," jungkook sighed.

"Oh, you did a body shot with your own husband?" I can't stand your childish ass. If it was Kai--"

"No!!!!! I'm not going to let that fucker touch you; he was nothing but a flirt from the start. If I had the chance, I would have wiped that filthy smirk away.

A deep hue of pink was beautifully decorated over the elder's cheeks.
"Were you jealous kookie?" Tae raised his eyebrows

This caught our hero off-guard,
"Wh--what.... jealous? Me???.... Why the fuck would i ? I was just protecting...my friend" jungkook averted his gaze everywhere but taehyung

This made the elder laugh,his infamous boxy grin that could do wonders to the other male's heart,that could move mountains without even trying, jungkook found himself getting lost in that infectious smile..

"Don't laugh like that" kook mumbled under his breath

"Its mine to decide,i will do whatever the fuck i want" tae flicked his hair in a bold way

"Whatever the case may be, I apologize for my compulsive behavior. I couldn't bear the thought of that son of a bitch touching you... because you're my friend, you know "Jungkook made an excellent defense.

But this enraged Taehyung as well...

"Don't be silly, it was just a body shot, it didn't mean anything...at all," he lied so beautifully. Despite the fact that it turned his sane world upside down and caused him to lose his sanity.

"Oh....." But it did wreak havoc on the younger's heart. His brain may have desired to hear that, but his mind? He felt a sickening sensation coursing through his veins. It was the last thing he needed to hear from his husband. But the reason remained unknown.