30. Kiss me back

Two hours back at taekook's home:

Two men were spending time together. Jimin was making fun of Taehyung's kissing incident.

"Could you please drop that subject, Chim?
But why are you making such a big deal over the kiss? Yoongi hyung has most likely done more to you than that."

Taehyung was scrolling through Instagram when he stated this, and when he didn't hear anything from his best friend, he looked up from his phone screen to see Jimin glowing in blood red. Tae widened his eyes and cupped his palm over his mouth.

"Don't tell me you lost your fucking virginity, park jimin," Taehyung said, his eyes narrowing...

"S-stop it" jimin began to stutter as it was so embarrassing

"Bitch,you got laid and you didn't tell meeee" taehyung playfully punched his belly.

"Ouch, i was gonna tell you but i w-was nervous after the first time and then-"

"Owkeiii, What exactly is it? For the first time? ... So there are several times, uh huh chim chim, you're no longer the innocent puppy-eyed boy from Busan, tell me how kinky Yoongi Hyung is?"

Taehyung approached and twitched his brows.
Jimin uttered an embarrassing gasp.

"Y-you are s-so shameless tae, I am not going to disclose my sex life with you, duh," jimin rolled his eyes and folded his arms angrily.

"You fucking traitor, you literally dug out every single detail about that kiss that happened between me and Kook, you even asked about the duration of that kiss dude," Taehyung said, his hands in the air.

But jimin couldn't control but laugh at his bestfriend's hilarious expressions.

"I felt comfortable and secure because he touched me as though I was the most important person in his life. It was after the evening he proposed to me. Everything appeared to be lined in gold taehyungah, like a dream. Given the hellhole that my life has been, I have never been happier than I am right now. I'm now literally living my biggest dream, and Min Yoongi is the keeper of my heart. I still find it hard to believe that I am engaged to the love of my life because every time I look at this ring, tingling chills run down every nerve in my body."

Jimin coughed a little, his eyes burning from the unshed tears.
Hearing this from him also caused Taehyung's heart to melt. He welcomed the man into a comforting hug.

"I am so happy for you chimmy, i always wished for someone for you,who can love you more than i do and guess what god has finally granted my wish. You deserves every bit of this happiness jimin. Yoongi hyung is the one for u"
he planted a soft his on his head and a comforting silence engulfed them.

After few minutes jimin broke the hug and looked directly at his soulmate.
"Tae...can i ask you something" taehyung sensed the pool of hesitation coated in those words

"Yeah??"

Jimin brought his hands to taehyung's healing wound...
"Who -who did this to you?"
A sudden wave of panic mirrored over the artist's face...
"Hey, if you are not comfortable about talkin-"

"Hyunsik,it was hyunsik" tae said this with a blank face.
Jimin gasped in horror

"What the fuck, that sick psycho?" A vein popped out from jimin's forehead as anger sprawled through his known senses. Taehyung only nodded to his question.

He explained the whole incident to jimin, vexation and disgust adorned the shorter male's face.

"I wanna kill that bastard,after all that he has done to you, fuck imma go to his apartment"