23. The Sweet Heaven

⚠️: contains slight sexual scene,if you aren't comfortable,skip this chapter. This was hard to write as i wanted it to be special as possible. I've put a lot of effort into this one,hope you enjoy ♥️

(Picture credits to rightful owners 👆)
______

That intoxicating touch he had been craving was now curled around his wrist. A heavy but silent pant enters and exits his parted lips. He wasn't sure about turning around and staring into those brutally beautiful orbs for which he had previously fallen hard. The silence was deafening enough to bear. The softness of his younger's silky skin is still on his lips, and if he turns around now, he might not be able to hold it back any longer.
His train of thought was interrupted by a sound that sounded- sensual?

"Tae....look at me," Jungkook was unsure of his own actions. However, his entire body felt as if it had been thrown into a fire. But he surprisingly enjoyed that flaring sensation, and his entire being craved it more.

He couldn't pinpoint what he was feeling right now, but Taehyung's lips had written a beautiful story on his skin that he couldn't rub at all. His breathing became erratic, and he felt a surge of heat in his lower abdomen.
Yes, he wanted to feel more. He wanted Taehyung to be close to him, so close that he could feel every damn cell in his body.

Jungkook's voice only fueled the other male's current situation; stomach flipping frequently, he mustered the courage to look at his husband's immaculate face.
But before he could understand, Jungkook gently pulled his arm, causing him to sit facing the other, while the younger's arms crawled on either side of Taehyung's waist and rested on the bed.

The elder was now locked up between those tattooed, toned arms. Taehyung could only gulp as his heart swelled up to his throat as he noticed Jungkook leaning in close.
His eyes were hooded and held a lustful gaze that made Taehyung's hormones go crazy, but there was another emotion burning palely behind it that he couldn't name.
They were only one or two centimetres away from touching lips....

"What made you kiss me?"
Jungkook inquired in a sensual yet commanding tone, now that the elder was certain of having a heart attack.

"Why--why did you lean more and act as if you needed more?" a faint whisper was heard from the artist, as he felt compelled to defend himself.

"Shhhh....i asked you first"

But taehyung was so lost in the other male's beautifully curved lips,that mole under his plump lower lip was so inviting. He looked at that get black luscious eyes and then to that sinful pair of lips. An undying urge to feel it more precisely taste it ,was pricking his whole skin so hard.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you want me to kiss you"
Jungkook asked in a nonchalant way.
Taehyung wished that he could also mirror the other's calmness.

"I...i---- i don't kn--"

Before he could finish that sentence, the younger's one hand reached behind Taehyung's ear (with his thumb caressing the front portion of his ear and the remaining four fingers holding his head firmly in the back) and the other one rested on the crook of his neck.

When Taehyung and Jungkook joined their foreheads, he took a breath sharply....

"But I know, Taehyung, I desperately want those beautiful soft lips of yours on mine...i....i just...i..."

Jungkook's entire body went numb in the next second as he felt a pair of buttery smooth lips placed over his. When he kissed back, flowers bloomed in his chest. Each of them could feel the mild tickle of breaths beneath their noses, sparks igniting in their tummies.