17. Don't get any closer!

i have put a lot of effort to write this chapter. Waking up to your votes and comments are the things that keeps me motivated
Love y'all♥️
____________________

He tried to calm the storm that was happening inside his heart right now. He slowly yet carefully lifted the younger up and somehow managed to carry him to his room. Jungkook was so wasted that he couldn't even walk properly. As soon as his frame hit the bed he drifted to deep slumber. The elder slowly lifted up the duvet upto his neck and tucked him in.

 The elder slowly lifted up the duvet upto his neck and tucked him in

(Picture credits to rightful owners)

Taehyung's pov

Do you know how beautiful you look when you sleep, Kookie? What exactly are you doing to me? Do you realize how dangerous you are to my heart? Along with your personality, your face is just so handsome and stunning that I despise it...
I hate the way you make me feel things.
I detest every damn second of us being so close. I can't take it, kook.
I'm afraid that this little crush of mine is developing into something more. I am sure that you will never share my sentiments. But that's perfectly fine; I'm grateful to have someone like you.Someone who accepts me for who I am. I know this isn't the best journey for you. But I haven't felt this happy in years. You make me laugh, kook. Even though I sometimes yell at you, I like the silly faces you make. I enjoy bugging you just to see you pout. I tried everything I could to bury these feelings in the deepest recesses of my heart. But your actions are like a plough machine, digging those feelings up again.
I don't know how to handle this anymore, Kook.
Please don't get any closer...I might not be able to escape you.

He whispered these things to that Gorgeous as ever sleeping face. A tear rolled down his eyes when he completed those beautiful sentences. He slowly raised his hands and ran his fingers through the jet black locks of the younger. A small smile adorned his face.
He took careful steps to the door and turned off the lights and without making any noise he closed the door from outside

Morning

When the first ray of sunlight hit Jungkook's face, he groaned. He strained to open his eyes. His head felt like it was about to rip apart. He groused again as he rubbed his temple with his thumb. Then he noticed a sticky note on his nightstand. He slowly took and read

"Hey, whiny kid.
Your brain must be splitting right now. So go to the bathroom, brush your teeth, go to the kitchen, I made some pancakes, and I put a headache tablet on the dining table. I'm going to meet Jimin.
T, see you later:)"

The said male had an eye to eye smile when he finished reading that note.
But suddenly,a wave of memories from yesterday hit his head like a hurricane....

"Ohh twejung ...are you my twejung... "

"You gotta be fucking kidding me,i was wasted yesterday"