24. You are Taesexual

i am sorry for taking a break guys. But here i am....i love you,
enjoy!

--------------------------------

He let out a small shaky breath to calm his stirred thoughts as a whirlwind of tingling sensations wrapped around his head. Jungkook's lips on his were absolutely magical; he had never felt this way before in his life. He kissed him passionately while holding him as if he were the most precious thing ever to exist. Taehyung felt special, and he can still feel those silky lips on his skin. The memory of that incident nearly gave him a heart attack. But something was bothering him in his head....

Everyone had left the house after the party, and Tae was now lost in his own thoughts.Suddenly he felt a familiar warmth wrapping around his waist and there he was ,his husband holding him from back, with no space left in between them....
Jungkook leaned forward and whispered in his ear while his lips grazing over that soft skin...

"Are we not gonna talk about what happened earlier?"

Taehyung took a deep breath in order to calm his racing heart..... Slowly, he turned to face the younger, who had the sweetest expression in the world...
Jungkook couldn't stop himself from moving involuntarily towards the elder's lips. Tae, however, surprised him by holding his biceps to stop him. The younger's face was studded with a deep frown....

"Wh-what happened....didn't you like it?" Jungkook inquired, a glimmer of fear in his eyes.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had, Jungkook."

"Then...why...did you stop me?" Jungkook inquired, confused.....

Tae lifted his hand slowly and placed it on Jungkook's chest.

"Who exactly am I, Jungkook?" Taehyung inquired, a faint smile on his lips.

"What are you doing-"

"What do I mean to you, Jungkook?"

"You are...my husband."

"Yes, in marriage documents....but who am I to you, can you answer from here?" he asked, pointing to his heart.

And he stood there, silent.... It's been 7 months and Jungkook still doesn't have an answer to his husband's question....

"you, Tae..."

"It's okay, I know. I don't want you to be confused, and whatever happens between us should be valuable and meaningful. I don't want to steer you wrong, Jungkook.
Okay? We're friends, but friends don't kiss......
You must find an answer to my question. I don't want my expectations to grow...I don't want to be disappointed again. kookie.... It took a great deal of effort for me to get to where I am now. I'm not going to mess with your mind. You're straight, and if you're doing it in the heat of the moment....

"I'm not interested in that."

Taehyung stated, taking a step back.

Jungkook's eyes were glistening. Taehyung was correct in every way. He deserves so much more. Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't have an answer for your question right now, Tae, but the thought of living without you has destroyed me alive. When I realized I was about to lose you, I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me. So....all I can say is that I need some time to figure things out, and you are special to me."

Jungkook sat down on the couch, tears streaming down his face...

"Hey, it's okay.... don't feel pushed, kook. Whatever decision you make, I will respect. In any case, I'll be content. Meeting you and making a friend out of you was a blessing in itself.So go slowly "Taehyung assuredly squeezed his shoulders.