36. Birthday and bunny

Hi guys,
This chapter is really special to my heart...
I hope you enjoy....
.
.
.

To keep the heart unwrinkled, reverent, cheerful, you need a day to celebrate your existence- birthday. As a billionaire himself jungkook always had the opportunity to celebrate his birthdays in the most extravagant way. To be honest he hated all those big fat parties and people bitching about him in the back. But he loved it when people took their time to wish him and let him know that he is valued and loved. But this year is special because taehyung has entered and made his life tenfold colorful.

September 01, his big day. He was all excited and thrilled about today. He dreamt about all those warm wishes and kisses taehyung would give to him on his birthday. He truly wished this to be the best birthday so far.

As sunrays sprawled through his room, his phone began to ring. Half conscious,he wriggled his arms free and slapped at his beside table, searching for his phone.
Without checking the caller id he pressed the answer button.

Hello

Happy birthday my sweet little boy

Thanks mom and yeah not so Little anymore.

Even if you are 80 you will always be my little boy....

I know,right... As far as I remember,it's always been you, mom, the one who wishes me first.

Because i brought you to this world silly and what's your plan for today

Uhm, i haven't actually thought about it. But please mom, don't throw me those boring birthday parties in which millionaires' wives bitch about us in our back.

Haha...not this year boy, your husband is there to celebrate your day...
Honey i think your father burnt something in the kitchen and oh can you hear that ,he is screaming happy birthday song for you from there...

Haha..thanks dad

I gotta go honey, will call you later,love you

Okay,love you

With a content smile plastered on his lips, he put the phone back on the table.

Consciousness crept over him, confusion coming along with it. Because there was no sign of his husband on the other side of the bed.
Then the scrumptious aroma of pancakes filled his nose. He shook his head and smiled, yes taehyung was cooking since it was his birthday, at least he thought so. After Doing all of his morning routines, he went to the kitchen hopping like a child. There he stood, the boy of his dreams..

 There he stood, the boy of his dreams