3. Wedding Proposal

The dinner table was piled high with delectable dishes

The dinner table was piled high with delectable dishes. The jeons did not let the maids cook because it was for their friends; instead, they were in charge of the cooking. Except for one, everyone was seated around the table after reminiscing about their past and beautiful memories.

"Please make yourself at home, guys, and let me serve the food" Yaami said as she reached for the food.

"Where is your son, is he not home?" Juhoo was curious.

"He received a call from the company; he will be here shortly."

They were all about to start eating when they heard footsteps from upstairs. There he is, the CEO of one of the world's largest corporations, standing with a sheepish smile.

"Come here, Kook.
Guys, this is my son, Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon Corporations "Jae stated with pride.

Jungkook took a seat in front of Tae.
We can't say Tae didn't notice him. Yes, he did, and he was intrigued by the cap that the other was wearing. Jungkook said

"Hello everyone, it's great to have you here."

"Hi,honey," Yuna said, affectionately patting Jungkook's head.

"Guys, this is Kim Taehyung, my son." Juhoo introduced his son. Jungkook finally looked at him. He was certain Taehyung inherited his father's great genes.

"He looks exactly like you, Juhoo," said Jae

The elders did the majority of the talking, while the two young men remained silent throughout.
They just ate and stared in awe at their parents because they were behaving like teenagers.

"Why don't you show Taehyung around the house, Kook? Allow us some space; you kids are the odd one out "jeon yami jokingly stated

"Yeah mom, whatever you say," Jungkook said, rolling his eyes and inviting Taehyung to accompany him.

The stroll was very awkward. Since they were complete strangers and were hesitant to speak.
At last, Jungkook made the decision to cut the silence.

"I'm very sure the house tour is boring as hell, so let's head outside and I'll show you our garden."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.