7. Muted Cry

Yoongi felt suffocated while standing in the crowd and went to the restroom. After he had washed his face. He entered a room and sat on a couch. He was deep in thought when he was interrupted by a sweet honey-like voice...

"Uhm...hey," it was the guy he'd been crushing on for the past six months.
Yoongi's eyes lightened for a split second as he noticed how younger was looking at him. Suddenly, he remembered everything that had happened at the cafe,so he returned with a blank expression and coldly asked

"What?" Jimin was taken aback by the tone used by the elder, but he decided to continue.

"I was so mean back then that I made assumptions and said whatever came to mind.I was wrong and I am so sorry" Jimin bowed his head.

"Is that all? Can I go now?" Yoongi was trying so hard to maintain his laidback attitude that his heart was hosting a DJ party inside his ribs.

"So,you don't forgive me?"a trace of sadness could be seen on the younger's face.

"For God's sake, Jimin, it's fine."

"But it still doesn't seem like you forgave"

"What do you mean? Do you want me to give you a hug and a head pat?" Yoongi rolled his eyes after delivering his scathing speech.

"may be" Jimin almost mumbled

Yoongi lost it, his mouth gaping open.

" D-Did you just say..... "Yoongi claimed victory in the stuttering game.

"If you are only..if you are okay with it"the younger was trying so hard to hide his blush. jimin has always liked yoongi. But he was simply afraid to admit his feelings. Yoongi never failed to provide him with those tingling butterflies.

Yoongi felt as if his entire world was about to explode from contentment.

"Wtf jimin, the moment I saw you in your cute apron at the cafe.I wanted to wrap you in my arms.I wanted to scream to the entire world, that this handsome as ever little human right here is the one I like with all my might....you just-- " jimin didn't let him finish that sentence, he scurried and threw himself to those veiny arms,he hid his face in the other's nape.

******

Taehyung yearned for happiness after all of his misfortunes. But, guess what, life had other plans.He thought he'd be able to smile wholeheartedly one day, then everything turned upside down the next moment.

Taehyung and Jungkook remained silent following the wedding. The party was loud and flashy,but the boys were only physically present, their minds wandering here and there pondering all negative thoughts. Everyone said their goodbyes to the newlyweds. Their parents have already bought a new house for them. Jungkook was on his way to the car.

"Hey, I'll drive, you take rest," Tae said quietly, and the younger agreed because he was mentally exhausted. Tae started the car while Jungkook sat in the passenger seat. home.

As the saying goes, "home is where the heart is

As the saying goes, "home is where the heart is." They were unsure whether they would be able to call this house their home, ever. Tae stepped out of the car, and they both went inside.The house was spacious and well-organized, so it was more than enough for them.

They both carried their luggage to separate rooms without saying anything. Tae remembered to lock the front door.
After arranging his belongings, he went to the younger's room and knocked.
After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a broken-down Jungkook. His eyes were red from crying...he was still sniffing.

"Are you...were you crying?" Tae inquired, concerned.

"No...no, I'm fine," Jungkook said, turning around and wiping his face with his sweater paws...

"Look, Jungkook, I understand what you're going through. In fact, I'm the only one who fully understands your dilemma. I promise to get you out of this shithole as soon as possible. We'll figure it out.
Please don't cry anymore, you look,You look terrible," Tae said quietly.

"Why did you agree to this marriage? I thought... I thought you'd deny it... and I could have lived peacefully, "Jungkook's eye welled up again

Oh, boy! That hit home. It hurt more than it should have. Because the younger implied that Taehyung had stolen his peace.
His heart ached, and the last thing he wanted to do was bother anyone.

Tae opened his mouth to say something, but his throat was clogged.
He left the room with a forced smile.
Without his knowledge, the first tear fell from his eyes, and the rest followed like an unbroken stream.

He shut the door behind him and slid down to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably on his wedding night.
Those tears could tell a million stories.
He cried every night after that breakup. He had the feeling that everything was repeating itself in a different way.
He fist clenched.
"Why...what did i ever do to deserve this"

<•>

Hey guys ...
Short chapter but i guess, its alright
What are your thoughts on this book so far???
please lemme know!

Borahae 💜