34. Doting

Hi guys,
I missed you :(
.
.
.

Soft music playing in the background, taehyung sealed jungkook's mouth with a sweet kiss. He felt like,there was no time, no wind,no noise. His mind was at peace. This was the love he waited for,prayed for- undemanding,exciting, passionate, selfless,a kind of love which only multiplies over time.

When you find the right person, you'll look forward to the future,no matter what it may bring, because you know you're with someone damn special. That particular human will definitely bring out the best in you. Even if they can't find solutions for all of your problems,they will make sure that you're not alone to face those obstacles.
They will become the peace in your deadliest dreams. Taehyung felt it all. When he is with jungkook, everything seems less difficult , everything feels highly exciting. He can't help but fall for him all over again,every single day.

But this night he didn't give him a reply. He never felt this kind of love. So confessing it to the person must be special as his love.
Jungkook pouted again when he got no reply,but tae wiped that pout away with a deep kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two week later

"Hyung,i can't believe this just happened, everything was perfect till yesterday."

Jungkook was sitting in his working room. He was rubbing his temple in a tensed way

"I know kook, but those ungrateful dipshits cancelled their order at the last minute and they say they are low  on budget" yoongi sighed

"What the hell, if they were broke why would they order this much products worth millions in the first place? "
Jungkook slammed his fist in the table.

"Business is tricky kook,you know that Better than anyone in the room. It will cause a comparative loss to our company. But we will gain it back with in days pal." Yoongi's words always worked well

"Do the needful steps as soon as possible hyung, this headache is killing me. We will discuss it tomorrow at the office, okay?"

"Take rest kook,see you tomorrow"

Jungkook placed the phone on the table and rested his head on his folded hands. Suddenly he felt a coldness covering his neck area.

"Stressed huh?" That deep voice never failed to amaze him. He raised his head to find his husband's concern pooling eyes
He couldn't help but slightly nod .

"Come with me" tae extended his hands and asked kook to hold it.
Without much thought they intertwined their hands.
Tae guided him to the couch, he took a seat at the edge and motioned him to lay on his lap.
Jungkook was more than surprised because its been nearly 10 and a half months since their marriage and they never did this.

"Don't fry your brain,just come and lay on my lap,will you mister?" Tae gave him a intimidating look.
Who was jungkook to deny this golden offer.
So he crawled towards his husband in a cute way and laid his head on the other male's lap. Tae put his right hand on his younger's dark locks, started to slowly massage. His left hand rested over that well built chest.

Jungkook felt all the stress fading away, taehyung's fingers carried magic of safeguarding all the evils away from kook.
The warmth and comfort radiating from this affectionate action took him to the apex of happiness. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes.

"Baby..?" That deep voice again send a freezing shiver down the younger's spine.

"Hmm?" Jungkook could only hum

"Whatever it is, its gonna be okay, i know you will make sure it is okay at the end of the day. Stress is an inevitable part of your job,but don't worry,i am here by your side to make it easier for you... Right bun?"
Tae sweeped all the hair that was crowding his forehead and placed an assuring kiss there