15 Mother

WARNING: SWEARING, GORE

After taking care of sans and chatting with Papyrus, you made your way back home at about 2 pm. Since it wasn't late yet, you decided to take some time to get groceries.

After walking to the store and getting your bags, you call an Uber to take you home. The ride was silent and it was sort of awkward so you spent the time scrolling on your phone. Soon enough, the car came to a stop. Thanking the woman for the ride and paying, you walk to your door and unlock it, stepping inside.

Slowly closing the entrance, you set down your bags and remove your shoes, setting them to the side on the shoe rack.

"Hey mom! I'm home!" You call out, taking off your jacket and hung it up. You don't get a response but shrug it off because she was probably asleep. She liked naps. You start putting the groceries in the fridge and pantry.

"Awww, did you bring me a snack?" A new, male voice cooed from behind you. Turning around you see Carter. Your face immediately scrunches.

"What are you doing here?" You growl, picking up a kitchen knife. "How are you even here? Sans-"

"Oh that dumbass couldn't even try to hold me down. Birds' gotta fly sis! Either way I was here to pay 'mum' a visit," he smirks, his voice full of malice.

"What did you do!" You yell, clutching the knife.

"Relax~ Mom is okay, for now at least. If ya come with me right now, nothing will happen," his eyes bore into you, staring you down, trying to intimidate you. You're eyes narrow as you contemplate the choices.

"Tick tock sis, what's your answer?" He crossed his arms since he knew he won.

Exhaling to attempt to calm your nerves, you give up. You set the knife on the counter and walk up to him.

"Do NOT touch mom, Carter,"  you say his name with as much venom as you could.

"Ya ya, now come on," his fierce stare turns into a bored expression, like he wanted you to try and run.

"Wait," you say, looking up the stairs. "I want to see her first."

"Ya sure, why not, but if we don't hurry she may get hurt," he shrugged, you failed to notice the sweat drop on his brow. You run upstairs anyhow and into her room, your eyes widen at the sight before you.

-GORE STARTS HERE-

Your mother, the woman who loved and raised you. Who helped you through all that life threw at you, who constantly worried over you when you were away, who healed you with a kiss on the forehead as a child and took you to the vet. The woman who always took care of you no matter the hybrid you were...

Was dead.

Her eyes pale over as she lay in her bed, her throat slit open as blood only started to drip off of the bed from the puddle forming under her neck. The covers of the bed she was in were thrown about in an obvious struggle. Tears pricked your eyes as her limp hand dangled off the side of the bed, salty tears mixing with the crimson stains on the bed.

You struggled to keep yourself from falling on your knees, your body shakes as tears flow freely. You slowly pull yourself to walk to her side, grabbing that dangling hand in your own. The lack of warmth that you were so familiar with made you let out a sob as tears land on her arm and bed. You tremble as you squeeze her hand.

-GORE END (FOR NOW)-

You barely hear footsteps come to the door.

"Well I tried. Honestly I didn't think you'd come along. I had this whole thing planned out, I'd ask ya and you'd say no way or whatever, then I'd be like: then take a look upstairs and it would've been so badass but then you said yes and all that got ruined," he'd act out his whole thing, then leaning back on the door frame in annoyance. "At least ya got dear ol' dad left. Bygones be bygones and all that."

You froze. Rage rushing through you. Your fist clutches, your nails digging into your palm but soon, you relax. Your face drops into a cold stare, your hand opens and falls. You slowly turn your head to him, a stare devoid of emotion. No sadness, no anger, no disgust. Just a cold, dead stare.

Carters face twisted to confusion.

"What are you doing? Scream, yell, call me a fucker or some shit! Why are you just standing there?!" His fists clenched, stalking towards you. His hand raises to smack you. "Say something you fuckin-"

As his hand swung down to land the hit, your own hand shot up and grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"You took away our mom... my mom... because you decided to throw away your life to drugs, crime and killing," you began, a monotone stranger instead of you. Carter struggled at your grip, even though you were sure he was stronger. "Then you shove yourself back into our lives to ruin them as you did your own. You were never her son, and you will never be my brother."

Your grip tightened. You open your eyes to reveal a dark green glow mixed with wisps of yellow.

(Y/N is not meant to be overpowered at all, we know that double soul traits in monsters are possible due to sans, don't come at me.)

"And you won't be alive long enough for me to forgive you."

-GORE STARTS HERE-

Thorns sprouted from your palm and into his wrist, vines sprout from them and dig themselves further into his arm and around his muscles and bones. Plants like snakes, coiling around their prey, piercing through muscle and vein, forming cracks and tears in the ivory marrow. A hardened killer like Carter wouldn't have cracked under torture, but this... god this was something else. His knees crumpled as he fell, screaming at you that he made mums death quick and merciful and how he could've made it torture. Your gaze bore into his soul as you keep your hand firmly on his wrist as vines slither and writhe under his skin.

"You do not deserve mercy."

His shouting is replaced by screaming and heaving. He attempts to stab at you with the same dagger he used to cut your mothers life short. Vines erupt from the flooring and wrap around his entire other arm. She was so kind, so loving, she didn't deserve this, HE didn't deserve HER. Carter will pay. Carter will die.

You hear a satisfying crunch as his arm falls limp. The vines in his blood slither out through the hole in his wrist from the thorns. His blood not daring to near your mothers. You kick him in the head, sending him to the floor as you pick up the cursed blade.

-GORE END-

He shoved himself back away from you as you stalked forward.

"Go to hell, Carter."

You go to swing before carters wings spread out, pushing you back and knocking the dagger away from you. He'd stand and turn the corner, jumping out the window and spreading his wings out, darting away. You quickly stand up but as you get to the window, he is long gone. You finally fall to your knees, tears again spilling. You sob into your hands as you lost so much is so little time.

Your mother. Your revenge. Carter.

Your dad is going to be heart broken, and you tried to take a life. You tremble from the crying, it's so cold without her.

It's too cold...