13 Drunk

(WARNING: SWEARING + HANGOVER)

After lunch, the brothers offered you a ride home though you ended up declining, opting instead for an Uber. They went through all that work to have fun, you don't wanna put another chore on them.

"Really, it ain't a problm, feathahs," sans slurred, a bit drunk from the whiskey. Actually no, super drunk. Papyrus cringed at the sight of the (surprisingly) eldest in such a state.

"A-ACTUALLY, UHM... Actually Human, Would You Help Me With Him? I-I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THIS EVENING BUT- Sans Can Become Such A Handful And I Couldn't Properly Manage Him And It Would Be Such A Help But It's Always Okay To Say No Im Sure You Have Things You Could Be Doing And-" Papyrus stuttered as he tried asking for help, only to start rambling to bury his request.

"Paps, paps! Oh sorry- Papyrus. I'd be more than happy to help, you've both set this all up it's the least I can do," you smile thoughtfully at him. He sighs at your words, his nervous state turning more relaxed and composed.

"Thank you very much y/n..." his voice was quiet. Not his loud manner or whisper yelling. But genuinely quiet. It flowed with appreciation as a soft smile rested on his face as he looked at you, relieved. "NOW! LET US GET THIS LAZY SACK OF BONES TO THE CAR!"

"Mmmnmbnmmm I'm fiiiiiine I cn walk mself tankyou..." Sans's words slur into each other, you can make it out but some is just incoherent mumbling. Sans pulls himself out of the booth only to trip on the elevated flooring. Moving to catch him, you find he weighs way more than you thought as you fall too.

"AH-!" Sans's weight becomes more of a heavy blanket than a skeleton. You struggle to pull him off at the unfortunate landing, which pinned your hands to your shoulders.

"OH DEAR, THAT IS QUIET THE PICKLE. ALLOW ME TO ASSIST!" Papyrus bends down and picks up sans under his armpits like a small puppy. Throwing him over his shoulder, papyrus extends his free hand to help you from the floor. You chuckle at the accident only to realise everyone saw that. Turning around you quickly apologise for the noise and usher the brothers out, grabbing your bag before following.

"I SHALL PLACE HIM WITH YOU. PLEASE DO TAKE CARE SO HE WILL NOT FALL, WE DON'T WANT A CRACK IN HIS SKULL." Papyrus, as he said, placed sans on one side of the cushiony, couch-like seats of the limousine. Closing the door behind you after you climbed in, he moved to the drivers seat and pulled out of the restaurant. You tapped your fingers on your knees, glancing up every once in a while. The tension ceased when papyrus got a phone call, which he answered and began speaking to the person on the other side.

Glancing at sans, you chuckle at his state. He passed out once he hit the comfy seats, his usual half-lidded stare was now a gentle, closed eye rest. His mouth moved from his grin to his version of someone with their mouth slightly ajar. His gentle breathing caused his mouth to expand and shrink rhythmically. You just stare for a while, he looked peaceful. Though he did get black out drunk so there's that.

Turning away, you take your phone and text your mom.

'Hey mum, I'll be gone for a while. I'm helping out a friend who got sick but I'll be home in a few hours! Love you!'

'Mumther'
Ok sweetie. Be good and stay safe!

'I will!'

You shut off your phone at the sudden weight on your side. You turn to see sans laying on your shoulder. You chuckle under your breath, laying an arm around him and rubbing his shoulder in small circles. His soft snores have somewhat of a vibration paired with the natural depth of his voice. You tune out papyruses conversation as you slowly lull to sleep as well.