1 Job

(Your looks and family is in the description of this story, make sure to read it.)

"Ladies and gentleman! Boys and girls! Welcome to The Carmel Carnival! A pleasure to have you all at our opening night in COLORADO!!" The headmaster announces to the crowd of excited people, who respond in loud cheering. "It's so good to see a full house! Now we have some brand new, never before seen acts for you folks today to be seen later in the show! Now let's introduce our: LADY LUCK!"

After a few acts of animals, trampolines, and other sights and wonders, you hear your startup announcement begin as you stand on the platform way in the ceiling away from the audience eyes.

"Now for our newest preformee... the quick, the graceful... The Feathered Flier!"

Your cue. You take a deep breath and start running, you jump and dive down from the platform earning a few gasps from the crowd, before you hit the ground you spread out your wings, the tails of your suit flapping wildly.

(Your costume)

(Your costume)

Fire and sparks fly out for effect below you as you wiz around the tent dodging and weaving into hoop after hoop, smaller and smaller. All on fire because of course they had to be. The fire hurt slightly but the cool wind hitting against you at the speed you're going made sure to put out any rouge flames. The crowd seemed to be loving it though. You spun around in a tight circle flying up the middle and shooting out like a starfish as your finale, breathing heavily and your (bird) wings beating hard to keep you in the air.

The crowd screamed and cheered, laughing and clapping as you slowly lowered yourself down. You know in this show biz you have to keep them entertained with special effects and fire and danger and speed so they think it's the coolest thing ever. Take those away and you were just flying through hoops. Once you hit the ground, the head master raised your hand with his own.

"The Feathered Flier everyone! Let's give her a hand!" He calls out. You smile brightly. Here it didn't matter that you were a monster, you are all technically freaks anyway in the circus. You loved the Carmel Carnival.

"Great work, y/n. You can head backstage for a breather," he muttered to you away from the mic. You nod and dramatically take off, leaving small dust clouds where you were, waving and smiling to the crowd. You land on your platform and take the secret stairs down to the side tent to take a break.

-SANS POV-

I dunno how I got dragged out here but geez, it's loud. I look up at pap to see him beaming with joy. I know he loves the circus but it's really out of character since we came into our work. I smile lazily then turn my attention back towards the show. May as well actually look since I paid.

"Now for our newest preformee... the quick, the graceful... The Feathered Flier!" I look at the announcer guy, new act eh?

As I look around for this "feathered flier" I see a blur of (wing color) zip down from the ceiling. Make' sense, theys a flier. Obviously they'd be at the ceiling.