Chapter 72: Ticklish

I sat at the kitchen counter while Marco walked around doing whatever I told him to. He did not pay attention very well the last time I tried to show him how to make a dish, so now I just directed him and had him work on it on his own.

He also looked very cute wearing my apron that I definitely forced him to put on. He walked around in the pink apron, shirtless, and in his unbuckled dress pants.

"Now baste it." I instructed.

He just stared at me.

"With the butter." I added.

He was clearly still confused.

I snickered and got up to help him. "You take your spoon," I grabbed it from him. "and you just lightly scoop and spill the melted butter over the steak. Like this." I showed him.

I handed the spoon back to him.
"You try."

He faced the pan and did it himself.

"See. Easy, right?"
"This is stupid." he stated.
"But it'll taste good."

I watched him baste well as my hand rubbed his back and felt each of its toned muscles. Then he shivered. I looked at him. He just stared forward. I snickered. "Are you...ticklish?"

"No." he answered.

"Then...what's this?" I lightly grazed my hand down to the small of his back and he did it again then moved my hand. I couldn't help but giggle.
"Aww, you have another sweet spot!" I said when I remembered his neck.

He held a spoon in front of me as a weapon when I tried reaching for it again and I laughed.
"No." he stated very seriously.
"Okay, I'm sorry."

He looked like he didn't believe me.

"I'm sorryyy...give me a hug." I said and held my arms out.

He sighed and hugged me. I hugged him back and rubbed his upper back.
Before my hand slid down and he squirmed in my arms then pushed me off. I laughed.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I swear." I held my hands up.

He was very unamused while I kept giggling.

He reached for my waist and I squirmed. "Stop that!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, you don't like that?" He did it again and I laughed because I'm ticklish. I shoved his hand off.

He stared at me menacingly and I didn't trust him.

He did it again and I wriggled. "Stop!" I laughed.
"Don't touch my spot." he threatened seriously with the spoon.
"Okay! Fine..."

He turned off the stove and moved the pan.

I walked behind him, pretending to be on my way to my seat, then gently grazed his lower back, watching him squirm, and I immediately took off running.

He ran after me and a laugh combined with terrified screaming exited my lips. I ran into my room and was followed before he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. The fact he could be so serious while he ferociously tickled me and I achingly laughed, just made me laugh harder.

I squirmed trying to get away from him, but his hands never left my waist, so I was stuck suffering while cackling hysterically.

He finally let me go and I tried catching my breath.

"Food is ready." he stated and walked out of the room.

I sat up and giggled fondly to myself before heading back to the kitchen.

~~~

We both sat on the couch as we watched a movie after dinner. He actually did very well at following the directions I gave him. The steak and side dishes were really good. Hopefully, he'll remember the process for another time.